Use a Razor to Shave
Edited by Grimm, Zack, Eng
Hi, you're watching VisiHow. Today, I'm going to teach you how to shave your sideburns and whatever else you may have on your face so you can have a nice smooth clean shave. And by smooth and clean, I mean smooth like a baby's bottom.
- 4Get yourself a bar of soap.Any soap will do. It doesn't really matter what type you choose. The only time it might matter is if you have really sensitive skin. As a general rule, Africans or African American skin might be more sensitive than people of other complexions. I don't know why this is, but I do know it's common knowledge among most military units that when you're expected to shave in field, it's an unrealistic expectation to expect the average African American soldier to shave with just water because of skin sensitivity. Sensitive skin is actually not a problem. It's a good thing because women in particular like sensitive skin.
- 9Another thing to notice, for those of you who are new to shaving, I'm not doing one clean shave.I'm pulling a little bit here, then a little bit there, and each time I'm cutting off a little more. Let me show you. If I pull right down here, I don't end up shaving at all. It's still quite full of hair there. So I'm shaving the hair, not my skin.
- 16Wash your face off and go ask a girl on a date.You will probably have success. Or if you're looking for a job, you'll be in the same situation. Few countries in the world a holey accepting of facial hair. Some exceptions are places like Turkey, Georgia, Saudi, United Arab Emirates and many Middle Eastern countries. But as a general rule of thumb, having facial hair will usually hurt your chances of getting a job more than it will help them. So try and avoid a beard, especially if you're trying to apply for a job in North America.
- 17Thanks very much for your time and attention.Let us know any comments or questions in the section below. I will try to answer them or someone else will. Have a great day and thanks for choosing VisiHow!Advertisement
Video: Use a Razor to Shave
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Zack, Grimm