Use a Call Blocker Application
Edited by Melanie Cuizon, Lynn, Eng, Maria Sharon Ubando and 1 other
It can really be annoying when someone calls you in the middle of the night and you wake up just to answer a call phisher. Or maybe an old flame suddenly discovered your number and keeps calling you, even at work. If you have been bugged by people you don't know, or those you do, you may want to make use of the call blocker application of your phone. Most, if not all, phones do have this feature, but it is up to you to take advantage of it.
Call Blocker is an application that can help meet people's needs in terms of privacy. This software can allow you to make personal choices of who can contact you and who can't. This application can automatically block thousands of active spam callers. With it's personal blacklist, you can block any phone number or area code that you don't want to receive calls from. You can even set it up so that you can block any numbers that aren't in your phone's directory. You can have more peace of mind and less unwanted calls now.
- 1 How to Activate Call Blocking on Your Phone
- 2 Ways to Block Callers in a Blackberry
- 3 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
How to Activate Call Blocking on Your Phone
- 1Agree to continue.Tap call blocker.Advertisement
- 2On the main menu, Tap the Block call button.Advertisement
- 3The Blacklist and the White-list tabs will display on the screen.Tap the Add button.
- 4You can add by a contact, or select from the call log or messaging log.Tap Add number to add contact.
Unblocking Calls for the Time Being in Samsung S4
- 1You can go there from the Menu button or you can make use of the Notification tab.On your screen, go to Settings.
- 2Tap on the My Device tab.
- 4Tap it to find the options of turning it ON.
- 5After tapping, it will bring you to a screen of new options.
- 7After choosing which ones you want to disable, you will go to another screen.
- 8It will let you choose the time when you want to start the blocking and when to unblock them.
- 9Just set the time and you're done.
Blocking Preferred Numbers Only
If you want some calls to get through even if the Blocking mode has been activated, follow these steps:
- 1Tap on the Allowed contacts tab and choose from the four options given.
- None - this will block all calls
- All Contact - only people from your contact list can go through
- Favorites - only those you have listed on your Favorites list can get through
- Custom - only numbers of your choice will go through.
Ways to Block Callers in a Blackberry
- 1From your menu, go to Contacts.Advertisement
- 2If it is an unknown number you want to save which is not yet saved on your list, go to your Recent contact an from there choose the one you want to block.From your contacts, choose the numbers that you want to block.
- 3Do not forget to click on Save to complete the process.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- The Blacklist. This is where you input phone numbers that you didn't want to make or receive calls. This is where the spam callers will be saved.
- The White-list. This is where you can saved all contacts that you want to make or receive calls.
- Contacts listed on the blacklist tab are the blocked callers.
Questions and Answers
Can you tell me which app is good to fix the malwares on Android?
Can you tell me which app is good to fix the malwares on Android. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: I don't know
You will need to install and run [AVG AntiVirus] (antivirus) and [Malwarebytes' Antimalware] (anti-malware) on your device. After fixing and curing your device, you may wish to change your passwords for various online services and accounts.
Categories : Application
Recent edits by: Maria Sharon Ubando, Eng, Lynn