Use Yoast SEO Plugin for WordPress
Edited by estrella sacragon, Lynn, Maria, Eng
Are you searching for the best program that will help boost your WordPress? Why don't you try Yoast?
WordPress SEO by Yoast can help you improve all the WordPress SEO. They provide better web content with an entirely optimized WordPress site that uses a WordPress search engine optimization plugin by Yoast. Technically, WordPress is also considered a fine platform for search engine optimization. And while this fact holds true, it doesn't mean to say that you cannot enhance it further.
Yoast can improve your website and can even go the extra mile in taking care of all the possible technical optimizations, but primarily, they are keen in helping you with better content. So how can Yoast help you with your website? Here are the things that they can do.
How to Use Yoast SEO Plugin for Wordpress
- 1They Offer Premium Support and the Best Service.The Yoast team will not only give you full support for the SEO Plugin of WordPress from the forums, but you can also actually take advantage of the one on one, unique email support, especially if you bought their Premium WordPress SEO Plugin. You may also want to check their Video SEO and Local SEO extensions compared to WordPress SEO, which of course, are also offered with complete support.Advertisement
- 2Write Much Better Content.Especially when you use snippet preview, you can easily see all your pages or that the posts will appear in different search results. You can check whether your article title is too short or too long, and the meta-description of your content completely makes sense with the whole context of the search result. With that, the plugin can boost not only your rankings, but can also improve you number of clicks for organic search results.Advertisement
- 3Page Analysis.SEO plug-ins from WordPress like the Linkdex Page Analysis can check even the simplest of things that site owners are bound to forget. For instance, this can check images you have posted, whether they have Alt tags that contain the keywords, or whether what you are posting is very long, or if you have provided meta descriptions and if those descriptions contain all your focus keywords, and a whole lot more. These plug-ins also authorize you to provide meta-descriptions and meta-titles for all your tags, categories, and customary taxonomy archives, thus giving you the choice to further boost those pages.
- 4Technical WordPress that is packed with the right SEO elements.Generally, WordPress is pretty much a good SEO. However, it still needs some adjustments here and there. With the technical WordPress SEO, you will be guided through some of the necessary settings. Say, for instance, this plugin will remind you in enabling your permalinks. Moreover, this can also optimize automatically meta-tags and other link various elements that search engines like to have.
- 5Meta and Link Elements.The WordPress SEO plug-in can give you control as to the pages that Google shows from its search results. This plug-in, by default, can tell the search engines to securely index all the website pages like the tag archives and the categories. Yoast can help you with all the necessary SEO information you need. Try also visiting Google News Sitemaps where you get to have the combined powers of full search engine optimizations and news sitemaps.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Ultimate Guide To Build & Promote A Website
Recent edits by: Maria, Lynn, estrella sacragon