Use Touch to Search in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video we are going to show you how to use Touch to Search mode in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.
- 7Once it has been found, press down on the Google "Chrome" icon to enter the application.In this video, we want to demonstrate how to use the touch to search mode in Google Chrome. To do that, we first need to make sure the option is activated. There is a video tutorial on how to do activate that setting on this website, so search for that if needed. For this demonstration, it has already been activated.
- 8First, we need to open a webpage, which we can do by tapping on the Search bar at the top of the screen.Search for a topic or enter a url to find a webpage. This mode allows us to select a word from the text of a website or webpage, and then it's going to search for things related to that word. It's going to perform a Google Search about that word. It doesn't necessarily have to be just one word. We can increase the area to include more words.
- 19At the bottom are "Related searches" about "New Jersey", including "new jersey devils", a great hockey team.We also have the "real housewives of new jersey" and several others. As we can see, we are basically performing a complete Google search for this subject, and we picked that subject from a webpage article. This is how we use the Touch to Search mode. If we are reading an article, and we find something we want to learn more about, we can just press down on that word or words and highlight that area. Then swipe up the Google search area from the bottom, and it is going to search for that selected area. It is a very useful, quick and efficient function, and it's definitely something to become familiar with.
- 20This concludes our tutorial on how to use the Touch to Search mode in Google Chrome on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Use Touch to Search in Google Chrome on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Rushell, Thor