Use Top Tricks to Succeed in Candy Crush Saga on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Maria
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to use some top tips to succeed in 'Candy Crush Saga' on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3It has a blue background and in the middle there are some colorful candies. If the tile is not pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the 'Apps' menu. Once we've located the tile, we can press down on it to enter the application. It does take a little while to load. Once the application is loaded, we will find a level to show some tips on how to be successful in this game.On the home screen, we need to find the 'Candy Crush Saga' tile.
- 8If we make the moves at the bottom, then all of the candies fall down and we have more chance of having random combinations. If we start at the top then nothing will change or fall. When starting at the bottom, everything falls down, and we have a lot better chance of interesting combinations.One of them is that it's very good to start at the bottom.
- 9We have two special candies here. One is red with white stripes and one is blue with white stripes. We get these when we make a match with 4 candies. If we match 4 red candies, we'll get one of those special candies. Activate them by using them in any match with 3 or more, or by combining it with a special candy that is a different color. We're going to swipe the candies to combine them.The next tip is to combine special candies.
- 12Use this to try to maneuver other shapes into that position. We only have a certain amount of moves and we need to reach the target at the top. When candies are matched, they fall down closer to the special candy. We're going to try to maneuver some of the yellow candies to get them closer to the special candy. Always look out for all combinations because there may be some things that you might not expect.We have gotten a special candy at the bottom of the screen.
- 13For example, there are two red candies here, then a yellow, then another red candy. If I move the red sweet at the top down, it will swap it with the yellow and create 3 red candies which will make them disappear.The other tip that we have is to try to plan your actions so that when you move once, something else is going to fall into position and you're going to get extra points for a free move.
- 15It is a bomb, so when it's combined with other candies of the same color, it makes a big explosion to get us extra points. You can also combine 2 special candies no matter the color. We're going to match candies to maneuver the special candy down to the other special candy.Making a double match has also given us a special candy, the yellow bomb icon.
- 17There are 2 orange, then a red, then 2 more orange candies. If we swap the red with the orange, it's going to match 3 vertical candies and 3 horizontal candies. We are going to swap the orange candy with the red candy to complete the match.We can get another special candy by matching a right angle match.
- 20This will tell us when we have a number of points needed to pass this level. We have now crossed the line, so were safe and we can live to fight another day. We can continue matching, of course, until we are out of moves.We can see if we've reached the target in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- 21This concludes the tutorial on how to use the top tips to succeed in 'Candy Crush Saga' when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.These are most of the hints and top tips you will need to survive in this game.Advertisement
Video: Use Top Tricks to Succeed in Candy Crush Saga on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
Can you please also make an article with the tricks on Castle Defense?
I am fan of defense games and playing castle defense but it is hard to beat the monster. I need some tricks
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.