Use Skype Echo or Sound Test on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Dougie
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video we are going to show you how to use the echo or sound test service when using the Skype application on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3It has a blue background with the Skype logo, which is a white circle with a blue "S" inside. If it is not pinned to the home screen, swipe the screen to the left and locate it in the "Apps" menu. Once you've located the Skype tile, press it to enter the application.On the home screen, we need to find the Skype tile.
- 4This allows us to check if we have set up the application correctly, and if we can actually communicate with other people and call our contacts. If the echo or sound test is successful, then we know that the application is working fine, and we have no problems to communicate with other people. To do this, enter the "recent" section, which is displayed at the top of the screen in blue letters. Swipe to the left or right to reach this section, if you're not there already.What we want to do in this video is show you how to use the echo or sound test service.
- 7The service is going to ask us to record a message, and then it's going to play the message back to us. If we can hear the message that we have recorded, then it means the service is working properly and efficiently.Press the circle icon with the white phone in it at the bottom of the screen to engage with the service.
- 10We were able to listen to the message that was recorded. The service gave some advice that if you can't hear the recording, you have some problems, and the application has not been set up correctly. You can visit the website in order to find out some more information about how to correct that.In the example, the friendly voice has informed us that the echo test was successful.
- 11If you have any questions about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to use the echo or sound test service when using the Skype application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement