Use Siri Suggestions in iOS 9
Edited by Djinu, Alexander Avdeev, jimia, Eng and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. One of the new features in iOS 9 Beta is Siri Suggestions.
This was how to use Siri Suggestions, which is a new feature in iOS 9 Beta. If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!
Video: Use Siri Suggestions in iOS 9
Questions and Answers
How do I get rid of Siri suggestions?
How do I get rid of the Siri suggestions for the people I have contacted most recently?. I have tried: I have been to almost every part of the settings app trying to figure out how to turn it off.. I think it was caused by: It came with iOS 9.
- 1Press the home button.Advertisement
- 2Tap on "Settings".You may need to press the back arrow in the upper-left corner.
- 3Tap on "General".
- 4Tap on "Spotlight Search".
- 5You can either disable "Siri Suggestions" (to remove every suggestion) or scroll down and turn off "Contacts" (to remove suggested contacts).Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Eng, jimia, Alexander Avdeev