Use Samsung Galaxy s5 to Track Weight, Sleep, and Stress Levels
Edited by Grimm, Margiebell, Eng, Jen M
Good morning ladies and gentlemen, today you are watching VisiHow and we are going to show you how to open your phone and to start up the Samsung S-Health application which is going to let you manage your weight, and your sleep, and your stress provided you have the right equipment. So let's push this right-hand button right here.
- 8If you are the type of person who worries about it a lot, and it's OK if you do. However, if you are weighing yourself more than three times a day, that probably is a bit over the top. Stick to morning and evenings, which is usually best. So that is your weight, that is how you measure your weight; how you check it. You've got the option here to back through a log of your historic weights.You can weigh yourself in the morning, or in the evening.
- 11Samsung has wearable devices that record your sleep. That means they actually check and see how you are sleeping. I don't have any of these wearable devices. However, you can get a recording of your sleep, and you can actually check it. Alternatively, there are some other partner apps that you can download that will let you monitor that. So again, I just tap on that little menu on the left there.We are going to go down the menu to sleep.
- 13We are going to automatically start measuring it. We have to hold still, have to make sure there are not any covers in the way or any other issues. There is a disclaimer that this is not a medical test, you are just testing your stress in terms of your fitness. So let's click on OK.We are going to find the heart rate tester on the back of the device like I showed you before.
- 18You can breathe more slowly, you can breath more quickly, you can even be talking, which I shouldn't be doing, I'm sure it will increase the stress rate for sure. So according to this, I have pretty low stress.Now for those of you who don't know, heart rate variability is what you saw me doing earlier, where my heart rate went from 77 beats per minute to 72 beats per minute.
- 22Have a great day and thanks for watching VisiHow.So make sure you check our video on how to use partner apps with the S-Health application on the Samsung Galaxy and any comments or questions just let us know in the section below.
Video: Use Samsung Galaxy S5 to Track Weight, Sleep, and Stress Levels
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Eng, Margiebell, Grimm