Use Samsung Galaxy S4 To Monitor Your Health And Wellness
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Graeme and 6 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to use S Health to Monitor your Health and Wellness
- 3 How to use the Features on S Health
- 4 Tips, Tricks and Warnings
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
Samsung Galaxy has a feature that allows you to monitor your health and wellness. Using Samsung S Health, you can do all these things:
- 1Track your blood pressure.Advertisement
- 2Track your glucose levels.Advertisement
- 3Track your weight.
- 4View and track conditions of the environment.
- 5Track your exercise habits.
How to use S Health to Monitor your Health and Wellness
- 1Press on the home key so you will be taken to the home menu.Advertisement
- 7The section is quite long, but take the time to read it. In summary, it contains a disclosure that S Health's data are results of your inputs only and will only be as accurate as you accurately enter them. It also says that any information shared to other programs or applications are with your permission and is not automatically shared or triggered by the app. If you agree with the terms, put a tick mark on the "Agree" box. If you do not agree to the terms, you can tap on "Previous" to exit S Health.Scroll down to read the agreement on information used.
- 9Enter your name, birthday, gender, height, weight and your activity type. You can also add a picture by tapping on the default picture beside your name. The calories section will then be automatically adjusted based on the date entered but can be manually modified. Tap on "Start" when you are done with this step.After pressing the "Next" button, you will be taken to your profile page.
- 10You have just successfully set up S Health. The application can now be used to start tracking your health activities.Congratulations!
How to use the Features on S Health
The Health Board is the default screen of the S Health. It is the first thing that you see when you open the application. Health Board shows the current statistics of the day and a graph of all your data. From your Health Board, you can navigate to other sections by tapping on the current view icon (girl on a green circle).
- 1Press on the home key so you will be taken to the home menu.
Tips, Tricks and Warnings
- This is not a substitute for any professional health service.
- Figures and graphs calculated are estimations, except for those involving steps and weight.
- This application does not guarantee total wellness, but only acts as a record keeper and analyzer.
- Keeping a record, and following your progress, will motivate you to better health.
Questions and Answers
How do you get the Walking Mate widget?
You can get the Walking Mate Widget by following these procedures:
- Tap on your Home button to get to your Home Screen.
- From your Home screen, tap on the Apps icon.
- From the application list, tap on the Widget tab on the upper part of the screen.
- You will now see the list of widgets; swipe your way until you will find the "Walking Mate" widget.
- Tap and hold on the Widget until you're taken to "Select Home Screen" prompt.
- Choose where you want to put your widget and then release it.
- You can now go back to your Home screen to see the Walking Mate widget on it. You can tap on the icon to Use Widgets on Samsung Galaxy S4.
Is there a widget for Walking Mate? How can I get it on my Galaxy S4?
You can put the Walking Mate widget on your Home screen. To familiarize yourself with widgets, you can check out this article on how to [Use Widget on Samsung Galaxy S4]. To put the Walking Mate widget on your Home screen, follow these steps:
- Go to your Home screen by tapping on the Home button located on the lower-middle part of your phone.
- From Home screen, tap on "Apps" located on the lower-right part of the favorites tab on your phone's screen.
- After tapping Apps, look at the upper middle part of the screen. You will see the tab for "Widgets". Tap on it to open available widgets for your phone.
- From the list of widgets, scroll your way until you see the "Walking Mate" widget.
- Tap and hold on the widget to add it to your Home screen and you are done.
You can now access the Walking Mate widget on your Galaxy S4's Home screen.
How do I change the calorie intake?
It is set at a higher intake than I want, and I'd like to know how to change it.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.