Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with One Hand
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Anonymous, Alma, Doug Collins and 1 other
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to activate one-handed operation on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 3 How to re-size the shrunken screen size on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 4 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
Samsung Galaxy Note3 has a big 5.7-inch touchscreen that is great for viewing media files. However, this large screen size is also the reason why you need to use the device using your two hands. There may be times where you find it inconvenient to use two hands with your device. Samsung recognizes this fact and has offered a special feature for users who want to temporarily use their phone with one hand. This article will discuss how to set your device to enable one-hand operations. Basically, when this mode is turned on, your device's screen is reduced for you to use it with one hand. The unused part of the screen may be touched but won't recognize touch inputs from either the hand or the S Pen.
How to activate one-handed operation on Samsung Galaxy Note3
To activate one-handed operation on your device, follow the procedures below.
- 1Go to Galaxy Note3's home screen by pressing on the "Home" button once or by tapping on the "Back" button a few times.Advertisement
- 4From Settings, tap on "Control".
- 5From Control, tap on the check box for "One-handed Operation" option.
- 6You have successfully activated the one-handed operation mode on you Samsung Galaxy Note3.Advertisement
- Note: You can opt to choose only some applications where the mode is activated. If that is the case, then your Note3's screen will be on normal mode for other applications and functions except for the ones you specifically choose.
- Note: With one-hand operation activated, you can do normal stuffs with your phone except taking pictures and playing games that needs full screen.
How to re-size the shrunken screen size on Samsung Galaxy Note3
With the one-handed operation activated, you can re-size the reduced screen by tapping on the top most part of it. You can then drag it to re-size the screen to a smaller or larger size.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Alma, Anonymous