Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gloves On
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Eng, Lynn
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to use gloves on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 3 How to increase touchscreen sensitivity on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 4 Tips and Tricks
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
There will be conditions when you want to use your device using gloves. However, the moment you start using gloves with your Samsung Galaxy Note3, you will notice that it does not properly recognize glove touch inputs. Most touchscreens are designed to only recognize fingers and other accessories, and in Note3's case, the S Pen. However, there is still a way to use gloves with your Note3. This article will discuss how to use your Samsung Galaxy Note3 with the gloves on.
How to use gloves on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Increase your device's touch sensitivity to recognize glove touches.A more sensitive touchscreen can recognize touch inputs from a glove.Advertisement
- 2Buy special touchscreen gloves.You can get them at AmazonAdvertisement
How to increase touchscreen sensitivity on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Go to your Home menu by pressing on the "Home" button located on the lower-right part of the Note3.Advertisement
- 4You will be taken to the Settings, where you can adjust to the settings that you want.Go to "Controls".
- 5From Controls, tick on the check box for "Increase touch sensitivity".
- 6You have successfully learned how to adjust Note3's touchscreen sensitivity!Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Though other materials may be recognized, using leather gloves will yield better touch inputs than the rest.
- Using special touchscreen gloves may not require you to increase the touch sensitivity. However, increasing sensitivity would make the special gloves more accurate.
- Tap the screen of your Note3 a little more firm when using gloves.
Questions and Answers
I cannot find the Controls on Settings, what will I do?
The Controls tab is the the third tab on your Settings. Tap on it to open the Controls options. A screenshot of Note3's Settings menu shows where the Controls tab is.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Eng, Leomar Umpad