Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gloves On
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Eng, Lynn, Nuance
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to use gloves on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 3 How To Increase Touchscreen Sensitivity On Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 4 Tips and Tricks
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Referencing this Article
- 7 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
There will be conditions, usually cold conditions when you'll want to use your device while wearing gloves. The moment you start using gloves with your Samsung Galaxy Note3, you will notice that it does not recognize glove touch inputs. Most touchscreens are designed to only recognize fingers and other accessories, and in Note3's case, the S Pen. However, there is still a way to use gloves with your Note3. This article will discuss how to use your Samsung Galaxy Note3 with the gloves on.
How to use gloves on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1A more sensitive touchscreen will recognize touch inputs from a glove.Increase your device's touch sensitivity to recognize glove touches.Advertisement
- 2You can get them at AmazonBuy special touchscreen gloves.Advertisement
How To Increase Touchscreen Sensitivity On Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 1Go to your Home menu by pressing on the "Home" button located on the lower-right part of the Note3.Advertisement
- 4Go to "Controls".You will be taken to the Settings, where you can adjust to the settings that you want.
- 5From Controls, tick on the check box for "Increase Touch Sensitivity".
- 6You have successfully learned how to adjust Note3's touchscreen sensitivity!Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Though other materials may be recognized, using leather gloves will yield better touch inputs than the rest.
- Using special touchscreen gloves may not require you to increase the touch sensitivity. However, increasing sensitivity would make the special gloves more accurate.
- Tap the screen of your Note3 a little firmer when using gloves.
Questions and Answers
I cannot find the Controls on Settings. What will I do?
The Controls tab is the third tab on your Settings. Tap on it to open the Controls options. A screenshot of Note3's Settings menu shows where the Controls tab is.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gloves On. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3_with_Gloves_On
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gloves On." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3_with_Gloves_On Accessed 30 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 with Gloves On." Accessed Mar 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_Samsung_Galaxy_Note_3_with_Gloves_On.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Leomar Umpad