Use Natural Scents to Attract a Man
Edited by Donna, Eng, Alma
Attracting men is not just about looks, it is also about the way you smell. The limbic system, which governs the sense of smell, is crucial to making a man desire you. That is because arousal is a very primal instinct that is hard-wired into the biology of humans.
Natural scents work best for attracting men because they are not as overwhelming as synthetic aromas. Chemicals labeled as fragrance are used instead of natural essential oils to replicate floral or expensive scents and do not have the same arousing effect.
Furthermore, natural scents can also be created in various ways and do not necessarily have to acquired in the form of an essential oil. You can conjure up an alluring scent that wafts through your place by a baking dessert in an oven or by placing a bowl of fresh fruit or flowers on the table.
Ways to Deploy Scents That Attract Men
Here are some of the ways that you can deploy natural scents to attract men:
- 1The traditional pulse points are on your wrist but there are also pulse points behind your ears, in the hollow of your neck, in the crease of your groin and behind your knees. Just dab two or three of drops on your skin to spread the aroma. Be aware that natural oils need to be applied more frequently than perfumes because they do not smell as strong.Wear the scent it on your pulse points, as you would any perfume.Advertisement
- 2You can buy a small 6-8 ounce spray bottle and mix 20 to 30 drops of the essential oil in the bottle and then fill it with water. You can also add a few drops of fractionated coconut oil to the mix, as that will make your hair shiny. If you only add water to the bottle, you can also spritz the mixture lightly on your skin, clothing or belongings.Spray the mist of a diluted essential oil on your hair.Advertisement
- 3This a less obtrusive way of carrying the scent to the office or wearing it in public places. When you take the hankie or tissue out of your pocket and shake it a little, the scent will be dispersed throughout the air.Douse a hankie or tissue with the male-attracting scent and carry it in your pocket.
- 4This can be a more subtle way of deploying the scent, than wearing it on your skin. When you wear oil on your skin, as opposed to on an item of clothing, it diffuses faster because the natural warmth of your body causes it to evaporate faster.Anoint the hem of your dress, or the edge of your sweater or scarf so that the scent wafts with you as you walk.
- 6These are ceramic units that consist of a candle in the bottom section and an indented cavity on the top part that is intended to contains the scented oil. The oil is warmed by the candle and the aroma is distributed through the air.Warm the scent in an essential oil burner to disperse the scent through any environment.
- 8These are cool mist diffusers that do not damage the molecules of the essential oil as they are being distributed throughout the air. This is one of the most effective ways to disperse an aroma as any heat might damage the oil's molecules.Disperse the scent it through the air using an electronic air diffuser.
- 9These are very large plastic units, some of which only use steam diffusion. Some models come with two settings, one for steam and one for cool diffusion through the air. You can add up to 60 drops of a scent to these larger vaporizers, which hold between three to four liters of water. It is recommended that you use the vaporizer on a cool setting to avoid damaging the healing constituents in the oil.Disperse the scent through the air using an ordinary vaporizer.
- 10In this method of scent deployment, several thin wooden reeds are half immersed in a bottle of scented solution or essential oil. The reeds suck up the oil and emit the natural scent until all of the fragrance is evaporated. This is a great way to enclose a strong scent in a more enclosed space, such as in your bedroom or living room.Disperse the scent through the room using reeds.
- 12Scented stones are also sometimes called Stone Scentware. You can buy lava stones that already have a scent or you can buy them unscented and then anoint them with thirty to forty drops of your preferred oil. The scent lingers in the stone and slowly emits the alluring aroma for at least three weeks.Scent a lava stone with the oil and let it disperse through the air.
- 13This is a decorative lamp that uses an alcohol based fuel to disperse the scent through the air, with the added bonus that it also increases oxygen levels and kills bacteria in the area where it is lit. In the case of the Lampe Berger, you can only buy pre-made scents, but they do sell basic attractants such as sandalwood, rose, and cinnamon.Using a Lamp Berger.
- 14Add five to six drops of your preferred scent and put it in the dryer with your clothes. When you put the clothes away, this will give your closet and drawers an aroma and the scent will also linger in the fabric of your clothing when you put it on.Anoint an unscented dryer sheet, washcloth or a handkerchief with the scent and then use it as a dryer sheet.
- 17You can buy soap at most drug stores and gift stores that attract men in scent such as vanilla, orange, sandalwood and lavender. Some soaps, such as lavender or sandalwood, have such a powerful aroma that you don't even have to open the package to smell them.Keep scented bars of soap or liquid soap near your bathroom and kitchen sinks.
Natural Scents That Attract Men
Here is a list of natural scents that have been scientifically proved to provoke a sexual response in men. You can deploy the essential oil form in the way described above in the Ways to Deploy Scents That Attract Men section of this article above or in some of the other ways suggested below.
- 14711 Aqua Colonia is a nice example of basil and blood orange perfume made from organic essential oils. Orange oil, which stimulates joyous feelings, helps augment the sexually stimulating qualities of the basil. You can also buy a big bunch of fresh basil at a market and have it sitting in a vase on a dining room table. Serving up a salad that contains fresh basil leaves or a pasta blended with fresh pesto (can also be served up as an aphrodisiac. You can also chop up fresh basil, add it to lemonade, and serve it over ice.Use fresh basil or basil essential oil to trigger his interest in you.Advertisement
- 2You can wear a bit of the oil or keep cinnamon scented soap in the bathroom. Lampe Berger sells a popular cinnamon orange scent that can be used as a fuel in their designer lamps. However, cinnamon really excels as an aroma in baking. Bake some cinnamon rolls or cinnamon coffee cake about a half an hour before your male friend comes over to get him in the mood for romance. At the office, you can bring in Cinnabons or donuts powdered with cinnamon to get his attention.Use the scent of cinnamon to stimulate his libido and get his sexual attention.
- 3The reason that jasmine oil is found as an ingredient in so many commercial perfumes is because it contains indole, a scent that is reminiscent of the natural female aroma. Jasmine is widely available as an oil, and it is also a very commons scent in air fresheners, soaps, and hair products.Use the scent of jasmine to stimulate his desire.
- 4Lavender has been used for centuries for this purpose and it is readily available in soaps, room sprays, essential oils and even dish soaps. Dried lavender petals can be put in sachets, left in clothing drawers or in your pockets and let inside of a pillow case. A flower vase filled with fresh or dried lavender buds can also emit a powerful, sexy and nurture aroma.Use the scent of lavender to relax the male and get him in the mood.
- 5You can use essential oil of licorice in a diffuser, or you can simply get a big candy bowl and fill it with red or black licorice. A big bowl of Good n 'Plenty candies might accomplish the same thing. Fennel tea also emits the fragrance of licorice and so does root beer. You can also offer him a cocktail made with a licorice-scented alcohol such as [https//perond-racard.com Pernod].Use the scent of licorice to help boost your man's desire and libido.
- 6This is a rarer essential oil or soap to find because it is very expensive to distill and considered to be a bit old-fashioned, but it has a unique smell that is very feminine. [htttps://yardleylondon.com/ Yardley] still makes the soap. The essential oil is very delicate and best dispersed through cold steam in a diffuser or vaporizer.Use Lily of the Valley perfume or oil to get his attention.
- 7You can buy pink grapefruit in pre-made soaps, body oil, and citrus gels and you can also get this scent in everything from air fresheners to dish soap. Another way of getting the scent into your room is to simply keep a big bowl of fresh pink grapefruit on your dining room table or in your office. You could also serve him a vodka and grapefruit cocktail, also known as a Greyhound.Use the scent of pink grapefruit as a way of making him possibly perceive you to be younger than you actually are.
- 9This is a woody scent that is available in a lot of commercial perfumes and it is also quite easy to find it as soap. Sandalwood essential oil can be used in any way that you like to perfume the air. A simple way to enhance your sex life is to keep a bowl of sandalwood chips near your bed. You can also perfume your clothing by keeping sandalwood chips in your closet and drawers. Tibetan prayer beads, made of rosewood, are soaked in sandalwood oil and you can hang these anywhere, to impart the fragrance.Use sandalwood to enhance his desire and sexual response.
- 10Vanilla is a known aphrodisiac that is added to soaps, candles, perfumes and room deodorizers. It is one of the easiest scents to find in a pre-made product. You can also blend the essential oil with just about any oil, cream or soap. However, if you really want to attract a man, add a teaspoon of vanilla extract to such treats as muffins, ice cream, yogurt, and smoothies. You can also serve the man a dish of vanilla ice cream or a vanilla milkshake to get him in the mood or you can serve up a vanilla-based custard or cake for dessert. To be extra seductive, make a vanilla cake batter or vanilla icing and let him lick the spoon or beaters.Use the smell of vanilla to boost male feelings of desire, euphoria, and relaxation.Advertisement
Tips and Tricks
- Serve your lover pumpkin pie, which contains both cinnamon and vanilla, to stimulate sexual interest
- Stay away from dousing yourself in commercial perfumes, which can act more as a repellent than an attractant because they are too strong
- There are many scents that are so expensive (costing over a thousand dollars an ounce), that they are often sold only as synthetic chemical replications such as Otto Rose or Gardenia that will not have the same erotic effect
- Never use an essential oil straight on your skin, unless you have bought it prediluted with carrier oil
- Do not apply essential oils directly to delicate fabrics such as silk or expensive cotton or they will stain
- It is hard to find a licorice scented soap or candle, but you can use fennel essential oil, which has a similar aroma and add it manually to a candle or unscented lotion
- Cinnamon powder can be dusted on top of a candle to give it a pleasant aroma
- You can make a seductive cocktail, called the Basil Smash by adding a half cup of chopped fresh basil along with a couple of slices of fresh lemon to a cocktail shaker filled with two ounces of gin and serve it over ice as a beverage.
- You can carry a scent with you by buying little vials that be worn as a necklace and anointing yourself with the oil whenever you need to
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use Natural Scents to Attract a Man. (2017). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_Natural_Scents_to_Attract_a_Man
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use Natural Scents to Attract a Man." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_Natural_Scents_to_Attract_a_Man Accessed 25 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use Natural Scents to Attract a Man." Accessed Apr 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_Natural_Scents_to_Attract_a_Man.
Categories : Relationships
Recent edits by: Eng, Donna