Use My Spy to View Photos and Videos on a Mobile Phone
Edited by Grimm, Inukshuk, Alma
This article is part of our series of guides on how to use the My Spy Cell Phone Spy App.
4 Ways to See Photos or Videos on a Cell Phone with mSpy
Private images and videos should always be private, unless they're dangerous.
Any time someone you trust to watch your children is taking photos, it's a good idea to at least have a look at those photos. The same is true of someone left to care for your business, or the person who holds your heart. Photos and videos can provide valuable insights into the true intentions of a person. You just need to look, before they're edited.
Maybe your spouse is attracted to someone else. Perhaps an adolescent child is sharing inappropriate photos. Perhaps an employee is taking questionable photos of documents, or videos of key personnel, and your safety could be at risk. Whatever it is, My Spy (mSpy) can quite literally help you to see these things, and take appropriate action.
- 1Any photo taken, downloaded, or otherwise stored on the target phone can be viewed as a thumbnail, and downloaded. This can put a stop to everything from cyber bullying to sharing questionable photos. Simply select the 'View Photos' option from the menu, and click any thumbnail for more details, or to see the full image.Spy on cell phone photos:Advertisement
- 2If the phone you are spying on has videos, or takes videos, you'll know. You can see any of the videos, download them, and even track when and where they were taken. In the case of illegal activity, you can even lock the device with mSpy, and turn over information to law enforcement personnel. Just make sure you weren't breaking any laws yourself. To view videos, click the 'View Videos' option from the left side menu. From there, you can select any video you would like to watch, or get more information on.Spy on cell phone videos:Advertisement
- 4Watching videos is the same way. You just select 'Video Files' from the menu, and a list of videos will open. From there, you can click any video to view more detail or watch it.View Videos in the Control Panel:Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions on Viewing Photos with mSpy
For the latest information, check directly with the software provider.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions for using the mSpy App. These are constantly being updated, and you should always confirm any information with the manufacturer before purchasing cell phone spying programs.
- The mSpy Mobile Phone Spying App is not free. Packages start from $39.99 per month.
- Supported phones and tablets include the Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S5. Other devices are also supported.
- Not all features work on all supported devices. Note that feature information is constantly changing. Check with mSpy directly for details on specific features or device support if you are unsure.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Inukshuk, Grimm