Use My Spy to Track and Monitor Internet Use on a Mobile Phone
Edited by Grimm, Inukshuk, mariapearson1973, Eng and 2 others
This article is part of our series of guides on how to use the My Spy Cell Phone Spy App.
5 Steps to Use mSpy to Monitor and Track Internet Use
Using a spy app on someone's cellphone is one way to catch an otherwise clever person. In fact, anyone who might know how to delete their browser history and keep secrets can be caught with a spy app like My Spy (mSpy). Using it, you can spy on internet usage, even if they delete their history.
- 1With this, you can see every website they visit, when they visit them, and how long they were looking at the pages. This way you can tell if someone is doing something they shouldn't be, such as visiting a dating or singles site, or buying gifts you aren't receiving.Track internet browsing history:Advertisement
- 2Too often, people delete their browser history, but forget to delete or remove saved bookmarks. This will let you see what websites they save, in addition to the ones accessed most. Knowing patterns and preferences can help you save your marriage, or give him just enough rope to tie a different kind of knot.View saved and bookmarked websites:Advertisement
- 3If you find that a loved one, or even an employee, is visiting sites that he or she shouldn't be, you can use this feature to block those sites. You can even set it up so that sites are only blocked during specific times, such as work hours for an employee or school hours for a child. In this way you can protect yourself, your family, and your business.Block unwanted or unauthorized websites:
- 5You can press the 'Block Websites' button to either permanently or temporarily block sites. Set a time, such as during working hours, for a temporary block, or don't set any time to permanently block it.To block websites from the Control Panel:Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions on Monitoring Internet with mSpy
For the latest information, check directly with the software provider.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions for using the mSpy App. These are constantly being updated, and you should always confirm any information with the manufacturer before purchasing cellphone spying programs.
- The mSpy Mobile Phone Spying App is not free. Packages start from $39.99 per month.
- Supported phones and tablets include the Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S5. Other devices are also supported.
- Not all features work on all supported devices. Note that feature information is constantly changing. Check with mSpy directly for details on specific features or device support if you are unsure.
Questions and Answers
How do I check browser history. I paid for the app but it's monitoring my phone...not my boyfriend's. I have his email. Please help?
I paid for the app but it is sending me my own history when I wanted to check my boyfriend's..help. I have tried: OMG everything...finally got the two step going. Thought I just had to enter his number or email but it's so difficult.. I think it was caused by: The App
The reason for this is that you have to install the application onto the target phone. Your boyfriend has to give you his phone, and you have to install the application onto it for the program to work in the way you want it to. You need to enter your email and number so that the data are sent to you. If you had entered his email, then he, not you, would have received the activation code or other information that would have not allowed you to install the program.
To uninstall mSpy from your iOS device: press the home button and tap on "Cydia", "Installed", "IphoneInternalService", "Modify", and "Remove".
To uninstall mSpy from your Android device: press the home button and tap on "Apps", "Settings", "Security", "Device Administrators", "Update Service", and "Deactivate". Go back to "Settings", tap on "Apps", "Update Service", and "Uninstall".
Then, reinstall the application onto your boyfriend's phone when he agrees to have the spy application installed and gives his phone to you.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, mariapearson1973