Use My Spy to Track Cell Phone Activity and Get Detailed Reports
Edited by Grimm, Inukshuk
This article is part of our series of guides on how to use the My Spy Cell Phone Spy App.
6 Steps to Detailed Cell Phone Activity Tracking Reports
You can only act on information you know about, and mSpy puts it all at your fingertips.
When you're spying on someone, it can be both mentally and emotionally exhausting. That's why My Spy (mSpy) keeps detailed reports stored online, where you can access them at your convenience. More importantly, they're safe, so if it's something particularly sensitive, you can wait until you're ready to view the information. If you're a business, or even just a concerned parent spying on several children at once, you can even generate complex reports.
These reports can be created by device, activity, user, time period, and even by groups of users if spying on more than one person. They can then be exported to CSV, PDF, and XLS formats if necessary. This is particularly helpful, as it can let you scan hours or days worth of information in minutes. This lets you quickly identify and focus on any problems, while ignoring chatter, or information that is not relevant to your specific needs. Here are the steps:
- 1In the top left of the above image, you see where the user can be selected. This is where you'll track employees, or multiple children in the case of a family, as you can view each individually, or as a group. In this example, you can see that we've selected 'Kevin Son'.Select the User:Advertisement
- 3You can select any range relevant to your search query. This is particularly helpful with employees. For example, if you're tracking expenses where an employee was in a location other than the one they were claiming expenses for, you'll know something isn't right.Then, select the range you'd like to perform the search in.
- 6Then, hit enter on your keyboard, or click the search icon. This will narrow down information in the data ranges to only show what you've searched for.Type the information you want to search for into the search box.Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions on Activity Reports with mSpy
For the latest information, check directly with the software provider.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions for using the mSpy App. These are constantly being updated, and you should always confirm any information with the manufacturer before purchasing cell phone spying programs.
- The mSpy Mobile Phone Spying App is not free. Packages start from $39.99 per month.
- Supported phones and tablets include the Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S5. Other devices are also supported.
- Not all features work on all supported devices. Note that feature information is constantly changing. Check with mSpy directly for details on specific features or device support if you are unsure.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use My Spy to Track Cell Phone Activity and Get Detailed Reports. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_My_Spy_to_Track_Cell_Phone_Activity_and_Get_Detailed_Reports
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use My Spy to Track Cell Phone Activity and Get Detailed Reports." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_My_Spy_to_Track_Cell_Phone_Activity_and_Get_Detailed_Reports Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use My Spy to Track Cell Phone Activity and Get Detailed Reports." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_My_Spy_to_Track_Cell_Phone_Activity_and_Get_Detailed_Reports.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Grimm