Use My Spy to Access Contacts and Track Calendar Events on a Cell Phone
Edited by Grimm, Inukshuk
This article is part of our series of guides on how to use the My Spy Cell Phone Spy App.
4 Ways to Spy on Contacts and Events on His Phone
Sometimes busy husbands and wives schedule affairs between meetings.
Idle hands are often a cause for trouble, but busy people are susceptible to getting themselves in trouble too. In fact, many leave evidence of their affairs in appointment logs and calendar events. By looking at these events, and comparing that information with who they are meeting, you can learn a lot about what they said they did, as opposed to what they really did. This is especially true if you're using the full suite of My Spy (mSpy) applications, and are also viewing text messages, instant messages, and phone call records. For calendar events and contacts, here is how you can check:
- 1This lets you view all calendar activity for your husband or wife. It gives you the ability to see every appointment or birthday saved in their calendar, regular meetings, and even tasks or special entries. It's helpful, because it can let you know when they've planned anything that might be cheating. that lets you put a stop to a cheating husband before he actually does anything he can't apologize for, or put the brakes on a cheating wife before she's done something bad. Simply click 'View Events' to see the full list.View Calendar Events:Advertisement
- 2This function lets you see every contact in the address book on their cell phone. This lets you later view the numbers, names, addresses, jobs, and even special notes or birthdays for a given contact. If you're husband or wife has birthday information and intimate details, like home numbers, of someone who is supposed to be just a work associate, this can be a cause for concern. Likewise, if someone named 'wrong number' is calling often, she just might thing it's a 'right number'. Just select 'View Contacts' to browse all contact details.View Contacts:Advertisement
- 4Any time you want to view contacts, or compare notes on a person or specific detail, simply click the 'Contacts' option from your 'Control Panel'. This will bring up a list of all contacts that have been synced to that phone. You can then browse and view at your discretion.Check the Contacts List:Advertisement
Tips and Suggestions on Accessing Contacts with mSpy
For the latest information, check directly with the software provider.
Here are some useful tips and suggestions for using the mSpy App. These are constantly being updated, and you should always confirm any information with the manufacturer before purchasing cell phone spying programs.
- The mSpy Mobile Phone Spying App is not free. Packages start from $39.99 per month.
- Supported phones and tablets include the Apple iPhone, HTC One, Nexus 5, and Samsung Galaxy S5. Other devices are also supported.
- Not all features work on all supported devices. Note that feature information is constantly changing. Check with mSpy directly for details on specific features or device support if you are unsure.
Categories : Suspicions
Recent edits by: Grimm