Use Music Square On Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Edited by Mohsin, Lynn, Eng, Anonymous and 1 other
Samsung Galaxy Note2 arrived with the Jelly Bean update, which has some good features for all the music lovers. Galaxy Note2 stock music player has a lot of new features to ease the use of song selection for the user. One of the best things Music Square. It categorizes the music into four different emotions -- calm, exciting, passionate and joyful. According to these ratings, music files are presented into 25 squares, and each square has a different song based on the emotion of the square.
- 1 Open Music Square
- 2 Add Music To Your Device
- 3 Update the Media Library
- 4 Transfer Songs from Any Folder to Music
- 5 Tips Tricks & Warnings
- 6 Questions and Answers
- 7 Comments
Open Music Square
- 1Go to the home screen and tap on the app menu.Advertisement
- 3Scroll the upper portion of the player to highlight "Music Square"
Add Music To Your Device
- 1Purchase from Google Music.You can purchase music from Google Music and songs will be downloaded directly to your device.Advertisement
- 2Add from Your PC.
- Connect your device to the PC using USB cable.
- Select "Media Transfer" or wait for the PC to choose the best program for you.
- Open the device folder, and drag and drop the desired folders or files.
- Make sure to put the songs in the music folder on your device.
- 3Transfer from Any Cloud Service.
- Open the cloud service.
- Sign in.
- Select the "Upload" button.
- Choose files.
- Sign in to your cloud service from your Galaxy Note2.
- Select files.
- Download the files, and they will be downloaded to the "Downloads" folder.
- Move them to the "Music" folder.
Update the Media Library
- 1After adding the songs, you will need to update your library for the songs to appear in your music folder.Advertisement
- 2Open the Music Player.
Transfer Songs from Any Folder to Music
- 1Open the folder where you have saved the songs.
- 2Press and hold on any song, and when you are promoted to select the songs, select all of them, including any folder, that you want to transfer.
- 3After selecting the songs, tap the menu button and select "Move" or "Copy"
- 4Go back to the app menu.
- 5Open "My Files" from the menu.
- 6Select All files > SD card.
- 7Open "Music" tap the option key, and paste all the files in it.
- 8If you are copying from a PC, just directly paste all the files in the Music folder.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- You can't add custom music in the Music Square.
- Music Square will choose songs automatically, according to the emotions.
- Music Square is available in the stock music player only.
Questions and Answers
In the step: "Scroll the upper portion of the player to highlight "Music Square"" Dear authors it does not work and it does not show it its says selected file empty
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
How do I use music square Samsung Galaxy Note2?
I don't know how to move the musics in music square
When using music square you specifically will not move the music into the squares. The music square will sort out the music according to the specific track. Depending on the beat of the song or even the words they will be automatically categorized from being Exciting, Passionate, Joyful, Calm, New or Old.
There is no way to specifically move music into each square specifically. Simply tap on a square near one of the moods in order to play a random song according to the mood.
Here is also a video explaining the music square:
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Eng, Lynn