Use Multi-window on the Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Witz Taluban, Anonymous, Lynn, Leomar Umpad and 1 other
The release of the much anticipated Samsung Galaxy 4 produced clamor in the tech world as to whether or not it could keep up with its competitors like Apple, a major giant and pioneer of great handheld devices produced around the world. Samsung Galaxy S4 has some slick and sick designs. However, let us examine a feature embedded into Samsung Galaxy S4 which is "Multi-window" feature. This feature as they say "Provides multi-tasking ability" to whoever holds the said device. It also allows the use of multiple applications in one screen. Now, hold your seats as we explore the realm of multi-window on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 1Look for a tab on the bottom right hand side of the screen.If multi-window mode is on you will see this tab and you can drag it to the right to slide out the multi-window panel.Advertisement
- 2If you don't see it then you need to turn it on.Advertisement
Launching Applications in Multi-Window Mode
- 1To put the application into a window just press and hold it for a second and then drag and drop it outside the application tray.Advertisement
- 2To add another application just repeat the previous step and you will get another screen on the side.
Adding and Removing Applications from the Multi-Window Slideout Tab
- 1Go to Multi Window tray.Advertisement
- 2Look at the bottom of the application tray / multi-window slideout tab to see an Edit button.Tap the Edit button.
- 3Now press and hold an application icon until its dragable.Drag the applications you want to show up your multi window slideout tab in or out as desired.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Google apps and Samsung applications can be used on multi-window, example would be YouTube and other apps available on Google play store.
- You can switch to watching YouTube and doing other task such as email messaging or checking of your inbox while the YouTube videos load on its own. .
- You can move the position of Multi Window tray by tapping and holding multi window tab and then drag and drop it to any location you like on your home screen,
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Anonymous