Use Messages to Share Apps from the Google Play Store on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to share an application from the Google Play Store on an HTC One M8.
- 3Once the phone has been unlocked, we will see the home screen.At the bottom, we will see icons. It is one of these icons that we now need, because we want to open up the applications folder. To do that, we need the icon located at the bottom of the home screen. It looks like a grid made of white dots. Press down on this icon and it will open up our applications folder.
- 5We now want to show how to share an application.That means we can send the information about the application to a friend. It doesn't send the actual application itself, just the address or the information about it. To do that, let's select an application. We will use one from the "HOME" section. It's not important for our purposes which one. Let's use "Weather & Clock". Press down on it to enter.
- 7Now we have many options, all different ways that we can share this application.Press and drag to scroll and choose one. We can use "Mail", "Messages", we can "Tweet" this, send it via "Bluetooth", "Viber", "Facebook". The options depend partly on what applications are downloaded and installed on the HTC One M8. We will choose "Messages" because it's quite easy. Press down on the word "Messages" with the message icon.
- 11This concludes our tutorial on how to share an application from the Google Play Store on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments regarding this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Use Messages to Share Apps from the Google Play Store on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Amanda, Thor