Use Magnification Gestures on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to use the magnification gestures on an HTC One M8.
- 11Here, we have a list of the magnification gestures and we can show you how to use them.The first thing we need to do is make sure that this function is turned on. Currently, we can see that it is turned off in this black bar at the top of the screen. We can see that here is an icon here and it says the word "OFF" inside.
- 13Now we can show you how to use the magnification gestures but first, we are going to read this information to you.It says here: "When this feature is turned on, you can zoom in and out by triple-tapping the screen". So, this is the first thing we can do. Triple-tap the screen and now we can see that we have zoomed in.
- 21Now we have returned to the normal view.The next option says: "You can also temporarily magnify what's under your finger by triple-tapping and holding. In this magnified state, you can drag your finger to explore different parts of the screen. Lift your finger to return to your previous state". So, let's triple tap and then keep our finger pressed down. Here, we can see that the finger is still held down. We have zoomed in and we can look around by moving our finger as if our finger was a magnifying glass. We can zoom around and move from place to place very easily.
- 23The next part of this says:"Note: Triple-tap for magnification works everywhere except the keyboard and navigation bar". Remember that it will not work with the keyboard or navigation bar. "When Magnification gestures are turned on, response time may be slower in Phone dialer, Calculator and other apps".
- 24This concludes our tutorial on how to use the magnification gestures on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the things that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Use Magnification Gestures on HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Eng, Sid Bedekar, Thor