Use Indian Green Sweet Lime for Breathing Disorders
Edited by Jerry Rivers, Eng, Dougie, Grimm and 1 other
The Indian green sweet lime, or Mosambi as it is called in India, looks very much like the popular lemon once the Mosambi has ripened. The sweet lime is commonly used in Pakistan and India to treat breathing disorders and many other health problems effectively. It has a sweeter taste than the commonly known lemon in the Western world, which makes it an ideal food for many pickle, jam, and other recipes. How it helps relieve a respiratory disorder and many other health problems will be provided below.
- 1 Indian green sweet lime (mosambi) is effective in treating respiratory problems, and has many other health benefits.
- 2 Other health benefits of Indian sweet green lime
- 3 =Mosambi is an ideal cosmetic treatment for hair and skin
- 4 Sources and Citations
- 5 Questions and Answers
- 6 Comments
Indian green sweet lime (mosambi) is effective in treating respiratory problems, and has many other health benefits.
- 1Because it contains large amounts of:Advertisement
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin A
- Calcium and copper
- 2The seeds of limes and lemons are toxic, so remove seeds before you drink lime juice, or a lime/water mixture.Note:Advertisement
- 3It also treats asthma effectively if you mix it with ginger and cumin seeds. The oil extracts from mosambi is used in vaporizers, balms, and inhalers for breathing problems.A glass of Indian green lime juice relieves chest and nasal congestion due to its aromatic and chemical properties.
- 4Regularly drinking this lime juice will relieve a scratchy throat, and fever from a cold.
- 5Because of a high concentration of Vitamin C taken daily will ward off colds and flu. Mix it with warm water and a teaspoon of honey for better taste.Mosambi juice boosts your immune system largely because it improves overall function of your cardiovascular system.
- 6Drinking mosambi juice will help with both problems because it aids in shedding fat if you drink a glass every day.If you significantly overweight, it will contribute to your respiratory problems.
Other health benefits of Indian sweet green lime
- 1Mix it with warm water, and it will have still another benefit of controlling any blood pressure and cholesterol problem.
- 2Due to its flavonoids it triggers the digestive system's bile and juices to break down the food, and then neutralize the acidic properties of the digestive juices in your stomach. It works to cleanse out your body.Indian sweet green lime, or mosambi, helps digest food.
- 3Take a drink of it if you are ever hit with constipation for quick relief.Thanks to the high fiber content, mosambi juice flushes out poisons from your bowels.
- 4Then massage this mixture directly onto your affected gums.To treat any form of gum disease, mix the lime juice from one mosambi with a teaspoon of water and a sprinkle of salt.
- 5The flavonoids in the mosambi relieve peptic ulcer pain, and are believed to act as a cancer fighter.
- 6If you are an arthritis sufferer, the Indian green sweet lime has proven effective in reducing pain and swelling of the joints of patients with osteoarthritis and/or rheumatoid arthritis.
- 7The lime juice contains much potassium, which cleanses the urinary bladder and kidneys.
- 8It is also excellent in treating heatstroke along with a cool bath, and rest in a cool setting. If your body temperature does not get back to normal, and your pulse does not slow down to normal within a half hour, get medical help immediately.If you are an outdoor person, drink the mosambi lime juice instead of sodas to keep you hydrated.
- 9Mosambi stimulates liver function, so it effectively treats jaundice.
=Mosambi is an ideal cosmetic treatment for hair and skin
- 1Because of its antiseptic properties, sweet aroma, and high content of vitamin C, this lime juice moisturizes and heals the skin from many skin problems.
- 2This is why you will see lime extracts on the label of contents for many skin and hair care products.It also works well in treating dandruff.
- 3It will cleanse the skin at the same time, so it is ideal in treating blackheads and/or acne.Mosambi bleaches any dark patches of skin, including age spots.
- 4If you have insect bites or bee stings, mosambi applied directly on the bite or sting will alleviate the pain.
- 5Since the Indian green sweet lime cleanses your blood, and treats skin disorders, it will also in time give your skin and hair a glowing, healthy appearance.
- 6If you want a natural way to become more fair besides staying out of the sun, apply a mixture of mosambi juice with chickpea flour.Advertisement
With daily use, the Indian green sweet lime, or mosambi, is remarkable for your general health. Start using it today on your skin and hair for a healthy glow, and drink a glass of it daily to maintain your health and well being. If you are carrying around extra fat, and just cannot seem to get rid of it, it is time to start drinking this lime juice every day. Along with a few minutes of exercise and a change to a balanced diet, a glass of mosambi and warm water mix will melt those excess pounds away.
Note that if you have kidney or gall bladder problems, your family doctor will rightly advise you to not partake of the Indian green sweet lime juice. Otherwise, you will benefit immensely from applying mosambi lime juice on your skin, and drinking a glass of it every day. With all of its varied health benefits, start using Indian green sweet lime (mosambi) right away. It will also save you a lot of money as a substitute for all those expensive skin and hair care products.
Sources and Citations
Questions and Answers
Common cold, Chest congestion and Bowel Ulcer?
I get a common cold very frequently, especially when the weather changes. Currently I'm suffering from bowel ulcer, and I've been taking medicines for the last year. I want to know how if sweet lime can be beneficial for me. Generally I have heard that limes and citrus should be avoided if you have chest congestion or a common cold.
The vitamin C in limes and citrus is actually quite good for colds, as it helps to strengthen the immune system, as well as being a healthy snack or pleasant drink. You'll find that a hot tea with one spoon of natural honey, preferably local to where you are, and a squeeze of lemon can do wonders for your cold. Chest colds though usually require an expectorant. If you prefer natural remedies, the Verbascum flower leaves and petals can be used as a natural expectorant, as reported by the National Institutes of Health. There are other remedies you can use as an expectorant too, chief among them being foods high in the capsicum that is found in red peppers. However, with your bowel ulcer, spicy food is something you will want to avoid in large quantities.
Check with your local health care provider, and ask about the things you can and can't take, so you don't irritate your bowel ulcer. We have other articles that can help you too, like our piece on making a home cold remedy with Chamomile. You can also likely find a number of other home remedies you can use to treat your other ailments, while avoiding problems with your ulcer. Just keep in mind that you should avoid taking a bath with an early or mid stage chest cold, though you can inhale steam to make yourself feel better.
I recently had a cold/influenza?
Now for the last few days I've been having shortness of breath... I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Started with the cold
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Grimm, Dougie, Eng