Use Hashtags in Tweets in Twitter with an HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Anonymous
Hello! Welcome to VisiHow! In this video, we are going to show how to use hashtags in Tweet messages in Twitter on the HTC One M8.
- 4In the applications folder, we need to find and tap the Twitter application icon.The icon has a blue background with a white bird on top of it with "Twitter" written underneath. The application may be in a different position in the application folder. Therefore, we need to find and tap it. Tapping the icon will open up the application. What we want to do in this tutorial is to show how to use hashtags in Tweet messages.
- 6What we need to do then is to use hashtags.Twitter is famous for them. Using a hashtag is going to group our Tweet message with all of the other Tweet messages that use that hashtag. So, for example if we use "#London", Twitter is going to send the Tweet message to the "#London" group or area. Anyone who searches for the hashtag "London" will be able to see that Tweet message. The Tweet messages are grouped in one specific place according to their hashtag.
- 13We tap off the words if we do not want to select one of the options that are suggested for us.We just tap anywhere on the screen, and Twitter will cancel suggestions and take us back to the typing section. So we'll get "Lovely sunset #london #sunset". This Tweet message, when sent, will be linked to these two specific hashtags.
- 17So, for example, if we tap "#london", we'll go to the "#london" area.Now, all of the Tweet messages will have the hashtag "London" in them.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to use hashtags in Tweet messages in Twitter on the HTC One M8. If you have any questions or comments regarding this video or about the process in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. We shall answer them for you.
Video: Use Hashtags in Tweets in Twitter with an HTC One M8
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.