Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Rushell, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today, we are going to show you how you can learn a foreign language on your iPhone 6 with the help of Google translate.
- 4You are looking specifically for the Google Translate application. We have an entire series of videos devoted to using Google translate, and you can watch them by clicking any of the links corresponding to those videos. However, for our purposes, we're going to tap on Google Translate to open it.Either way will open up the Home screen of your phone.
- 11We'll make sure my phone's volume is turned up nice and loud, so you can all be deafened by the wonder of this Google Translate girl's voice. We'll press the little speaker icon on the left-hand side of the screen just above the foreign translation, and you will hear the words pronounced.Now, here's the cool part of how you learn a foreign language.
- 13But it's enough that you can communicate. That's what's great about this. You can do that with just about any language out there. Let's do another example. We'll close the current window by pressing the x on the right side of the screen.Honestly, as a native English speaker, I don't think that sounds completely English, and I'm sure that the native Russian speakers would say the same thing.
- 18This is a great function of the Google Translate application, this voice functionality that enables you to learn languages. It's something that we will discuss in our business section, how to communicate with foreign business partners using Google translate in real time. Make sure you check that link to see our other video. I'm going to go ahead and press the Home button at the bottom of the phone to go back to the Home screen.Now, I'm using Google Voice to learn two languages.
- 20Thanks for choosing VisiHow. I look forward to seeing you in our other sets of videos. Have a great day.Now, we are back on the Home screen, and you may return to whatever it was you were doing on your phone.Advertisement
Video: Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 30, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_Google_Translate_to_Learn_a_Foreign_Language_on_iPhone_6
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_Google_Translate_to_Learn_a_Foreign_Language_on_iPhone_6 Accessed 30 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6." Accessed Apr 30, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_Google_Translate_to_Learn_a_Foreign_Language_on_iPhone_6.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Rushell, Grimm