Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6
Edited by Grimm, Rushell, Anonymous, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today, we are going to show you how you can learn a foreign language on your iPhone 6 with the help of Google translate.
- 4Either way will open up the Home screen of your phone.You are looking specifically for the Google Translate application. We have an entire series of videos devoted to using Google translate, and you can watch them by clicking any of the links corresponding to those videos. However, for our purposes, we're going to tap on Google Translate to open it.
- 11Now, here's the cool part of how you learn a foreign language.We'll make sure my phone's volume is turned up nice and loud, so you can all be deafened by the wonder of this Google Translate girl's voice. We'll press the little speaker icon on the left-hand side of the screen just above the foreign translation, and you will hear the words pronounced.
- 13Honestly, as a native English speaker, I don't think that sounds completely English, and I'm sure that the native Russian speakers would say the same thing.But it's enough that you can communicate. That's what's great about this. You can do that with just about any language out there. Let's do another example. We'll close the current window by pressing the x on the right side of the screen.
- 18Now, I'm using Google Voice to learn two languages.This is a great function of the Google Translate application, this voice functionality that enables you to learn languages. It's something that we will discuss in our business section, how to communicate with foreign business partners using Google translate in real time. Make sure you check that link to see our other video. I'm going to go ahead and press the Home button at the bottom of the phone to go back to the Home screen.
- 20Now, we are back on the Home screen, and you may return to whatever it was you were doing on your phone.Thanks for choosing VisiHow. I look forward to seeing you in our other sets of videos. Have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Use Google Translate to Learn a Foreign Language on iPhone 6
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : IPhone
Recent edits by: Anonymous, Rushell, Grimm