Use Glitter Nail Powder
Edited by Kara, MsBarbs, Eng, Anonymous
Hi, my name is Kara and you are watching VisiHow. In this video, I will teach you how to use a dry shimmering powder for your nails. It is an interesting product and is inexpensive. I bought this for about $1. I am going to use this in combination with Golden Rose matte nail polish. I chose this color because I like it and I thought it would look good with the black glitter. To apply the glitter to my nails I will be using an ordinary makeup brush that I usually use on my eyes.
- 1Paint your fingernails.I am going to paint my fingernails first. I want to apply two layers. This is a nice color and I believe this nail polish was under $2. Maybelline has a similar line of nail polish colors that they have started selling recently. I believe Maybelline nail polish is around $7-$8. I like to have a variety of nail polish to choose from. The name brand nail polish usually lasts longer, however if you like to change your nail color everyday then it will not matter and the cheaper nail polish will work just as well. This is a very interesting color. In one of my previous videos, you can watch me apply a dark blue navy matte colored nail polish. In that video, I taught you how to tell easily if the polish was already dry or not. As you can see, this nail is no longer shiny so that means that the nail polish has dried.Advertisement
- 2Prepare your work area for application of the glitter.You may want to spread a napkin under your hand so that it can catch any glitter that falls onto the table. You have to apply the glitter to your fingernails while the polish is still wet. For this reason, I will be applying it to one nail at a time. While opening the container of glitter you want to make sure that you do not sneeze. if you do glitter will fly all over the place. This color is beautiful.Advertisement
- 5Move onto the next fingernail.Again, you want to add the second coat of fingernail polish and then dip the makeup brush into the glitter and shake it over the wet coat of polish. You do not have to choose blue and black, it can be any color. Black goes well with brighter tones. You could also choose a coral, raspberry, or blueberry color.
- 14If you have any glitter around your fingernails, you can remove it once your fingernails have completely dried by washing your hand with soap.I forgot to mention that when you apply glitter onto your nail polish you might find that your nail polish will last longer. Thank you for watching VisiHow, my name is Kara. If you have any questions, about beauty or makeup please leave your comments in the section below. Thank you and bye-bye.Advertisement
Video: Use Glitter Nail Powder
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: Eng, MsBarbs, Kara