Use Easy Level up Cheat in Pokemon Light Platinum
Edited by Lukward Thomason, VisiHow, Eng
Hi! You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we applied the "Unlimited Master Balls" cheat. This is a tutorial on how to use the "Easy Level-up" cheat code in Pokemon Light Platinum.
- 15First, switch to Pokemon.One Pokemon is level 3. The other is level 25. In this video, it is better to level up the level 3 Pokemon. You need to be aware that this code works for the start-up Pokemons. This means that if your Pokemon is level 3, as in this example, it will go up the levels very easily. If the Pokemon reaches level 25, 27, and so on, the rate at which it levels up will be reduced. Another thing that you need to be aware of is that if you use this cheat code even once, then your Pokemon will faint automatically. Be careful with this code. Only use it when you're sure that the next hit of your Pokemon will kill or make the other Pokemons faint. In this video, the Pokemon will grow to level 4, 5, etc. You can try this code as many times as you wish, as long as you're careful with the health of your Pokemon.Advertisement
This concludes our tutorial on how to use the "Easy Level-up" cheat in Pokemon Light Platinum. Thank you for watching VisiHow! If you have any other questions or comments, please leave them in the comments section below.
See more tutorials on Pokemon Light Platinum:
- Downloading the Game
- Launching the Game
- Using Cheat Codes
- Cheat Code: Easy Catch
- Cheat Code: Unlimited Master Balls
- Cheat Code: Easy Level-up
- Cheat Code: Unlimited First Slot
- Cheat Code: Walk through Walls.
Video: Use Easy Level up Cheat in Pokemon Light Platinum
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Gaming
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Lukward Thomason