Define Your Eyebrows with Dipbrow Pomade
Edited by Kara, Doug Collins, Eng
In today's video, I am going to be showing you how to use the dipbrow pomade. It is a relatively new product which has become very popular. Unfortunately, there are not many good tutorials on the internet that you could look for. I am going to be using Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in a medium brown color, and an Anastasia brush for the eyebrows.
- 2So, I am starting with the bottom line.If you have thin eyebrows, like mine or no eyebrows, this product will work really good for you. It fills up the space without actually being obvious. You will end up with really beautiful eyebrows that don't look like they were painted on. I am doing the bottom one first. As you can see I don't have any eyebrows in this area so I am creating them. The bottom line is done. I am going to move forward into making the top line.Advertisement
- 3You make the top line in the same way.This pomade is much easier to apply than if you were to use an eyebrow pencil. Also, Anastasia Beverly Hills produces the items that are use by professional makeup artists. I messed up a little, it's not very straight, but it's easy to fix by just wiping it with your finger.
- 4As you can see I've framed up my eyebrow.Now, I am going to fill the space inside the frame. This pomade comes in a wide variety of colors. From very blond all the way up to ebony. Remember when you are filling up the space at the beginning of your eyebrow it should not be too dark. It should be lighter than the rest of your eyebrow.
- 6You cannot say that it is all painted.It looks quite natural and beautiful. Don't forget about your personal facial proportions. I know that some people like thinner eyebrows and others like thicker, but I can tell you that it is considered 'old fashioned' these days to be making really thin eyebrows.
- 13I have beautiful eyebrows as you can see.If you have any questions or if you would like to get any more tips on beauty and makeup, please don't be shy, leave a comment below.Advertisement
Video: Define Your Eyebrows with Dipbrow Pomade
Categories : Makeup & Cosmetics
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Kara