Use Data Miner in Google Chrome
Edited by Djinu, VisiHow, Anonymous, Eng and 1 other
You're watching VisiHow. In the previous tutorial, we turned off notifications. In this tutorial, we're going to demonstrate how to gather ("scrape") data from a web site, using the Data Miner extension for Chrome.
- 2First, type "data miner chrome" in Google Search.Click "Scraper - Chrome Web Store".Advertisement
- 3Alternatively click the direct link.
- 29Click "OK".At the bottom of the window, Data Miner will show "Accumulated Rows". In this video, there are 20. Data Miner waits for 6 seconds before it advances to the next page; otherwise, the web site may know that you are gathering the data and may prevent you from doing so. It should advance to the end of the project, which would have been 2000 entries in this video.
- 35This has been a video tutorial on how to use Data Miner in Google Chrome.If you have any questions or comments, please leave them in the space below. Thank you for watching VisiHow!Advertisement
See more tutorials on Chrome: Disable Facebook Desktop Notifications, Disable Notifications, Mute Tabs, Enable or Disable Flash, Change the Background Image, Enable Click-to-Play Plug-ins, Change the Download Location, Automatically Open Downloads, and Install "Dark Mode".
Video: Use Data Miner in Google Chrome
Questions and Answers
How do I add a column to a recipe in data miner?
I'm looking at mine, the mutual connections in a LinkedIn search scrape but I don't see any public recipes with mutual connections. I don't know ANYTHING about coding.. I have tried: Looking at all the recipes available.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Google
Recent edits by: Eng, Anonymous, VisiHow