Use Current Location to Sort TripAdvisor Restaurants on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to sort the list of restaurants near your current location when using the 'TripAdvisor' application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 6It says 'restaurants' at the bottom in white writing, in a green rectangle. It will show three restaurants that are near our location. We can tap on any of those three restaurants to see their information page. To see the list, press down on the green bar that says 'restaurants'. It's important to note that we can only sort the search results in this 'near me now' section. When we search without 'near me now', we won't be able to sort the results.Swipe left until we arrive at the 'restaurants' section.
- 7One arrow is pointing up and one arrow is pointing down. In this example, we can see that we are currently sorting them by distance, indicated by the distance amounts on the right-hand side. You will see these amounts if you have allowed this application and the Microsoft Lumia 535 to track your location so that it can use that information to provide you with this feature.Sort the list by popularity or by distance by pressing down on the two green arrows in a circle at the bottom of the phone.
- 8Unfortunately, it's quite limited. If we tap on 'Popularity', it's going to sort all of the restaurants by popularity. The most popular will be at the top. Each restaurant has 5 circles, and if there is a green circle in all of them it's good, but if it's empty it's not good. The first option has 5 green circles, so it's 5/5, which is a very good rating.Now we can see the two options; tap on your selection.
- 9That's still very good, but one half of the final circle is empty, indicating it's only 4 1/2. This is how it ranks all of the restaurants by popularity. If we press on the 2 green arrows again, we can change it back to 'Distance'.If we scroll down to the bottom, we can see that they only have 4 1/2.
- 11If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below. Thank you for watching VisiHow.This concludes the tutorial on how to sort the list of restaurants near your current location while using the TripAdvisor application on the Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Use Current Location to Sort TripAdvisor Restaurants on Microsoft Lumia 535
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use Current Location to Sort TripAdvisor Restaurants on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 23, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_Current_Location_to_Sort_TripAdvisor_Restaurants_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use Current Location to Sort TripAdvisor Restaurants on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_Current_Location_to_Sort_TripAdvisor_Restaurants_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 23 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use Current Location to Sort TripAdvisor Restaurants on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed May 23, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_Current_Location_to_Sort_TripAdvisor_Restaurants_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.