Use Cloudtesting for Internet Browser Capability
Edited by Robbi, Lynn, Eng, Alma
Cloudtesting is software that will allow you to review your website in the most commonly used internet browsers from one location. This includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, Google Chrome and Opera.
If you are a website designer who needs to be able to see it from every angle, using cloud testing is the best way to ensure that what you do is going to show your skills in a way that reflects well on you.
The benefits of cloudtesting software
- 1When issues arise in the development stages, they can be addressed before they reach the release state. This means fewer problems are encountered by users on your system, no matter what browser they are using.When you are working on your website, you can monitor progress of your website.Advertisement
- 2Opening a box for Internet Explorer and Firefox will allow you to spot any discrepancies and fix the coding errors in advance.With features to compare browsers in multiple boxes, you can ensure that the browsing experience is similar.Advertisement
- 3This will let you to use an overlay tool. This is the best way to create a uniform appearance that will help customer service efforts and the browsing experience of all users in the long run.Running a comparison tool from the cloud testing software is also important.
- 4These automatic tests are going to check your work and ensure that your results are what you are looking for.Setting up regular automated quality control tasks can be important.
- 5You will then be presented with a debugging option that can help to ensure that you can move forward with any adjustments that are needed.Tests can be repeated as often as needed and will check all areas of the software.
- 6While you are doing this, cloud testing will continue to track the changes and ensure that if you do make a change you need to undo, it can be done quickly.Advertisement
- Using cloud testing allows you to compare browsers without the need to install multiple browsers on a single system. You should still check the website on multiple machines to ensure that system specs won't impact the experience visitors will have on your website.
- This software will allow you to release updates to the website in a shorter period of time. However, it is important that you run a system test before any version goes live. That way, you can take advantage of the earlier fix feature, instead of allowing a buggy version of your website to go live.
- Consider adding and removing features carefully. While problems with them can be removed, there will still be a need to fix problems once they go live and you will want to avoid a problematic update if it is something that you will be able to catch before it even goes live.
Ensure that the specs of the machine which is using cloud testing exceed the minimum requirements, for the best results. It isn't recommended that the system be used on weaker machines.
Recent edits by: Eng, Lynn, Robbi