Use Camera on Samsung Galaxy S4 to Capture Photos and Videos
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Maria, Lynn, Rose B and 14 others
Samsung Galaxy S4 comes with a great, 13-megapixel camera application. To take advantage of your phone's camera features, you need to know how each function works. This article will discuss the things you need to know about your phone's camera, and how to take great pictures and videos with it.
- 1 Open Camera application on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 2 Getting familiar with the camera interface and icons of Samsung Galaxy S4 camera app.
- 3 Take a picture using Samsung Galaxy S4
- 4 Record a Video using Samsung Galaxy S4.
- 5 Select a shooting mode with your Samsung Galaxy S4 camera.
- 6 Adjust Advanced Camera Settings on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 7 Adjust Basic Camera Settings on Samsung Galaxy S4
8 Questions and Answers
- 8.1 S4 switch camera is missing? It wasn't shown on the upper part of my screen?
- 8.2 Hi how to autofocus the Samsung S4?
- 8.3 Well it only seems to have PNG?
- 8.4 I can't get the stabilization feature to come on for my camera.
- 8.5 I just discovered that I cannot take pictures with my Samsung Galaxy tab 10.1 by tapping the screen. Please can you help?
- 8.6 Hi, I'm following instructions.
- 8.7 My video on S4 will only video for 16 seconds.
- 8.8 Trying to take pictures at an airshow. My Samsung Galaxy 4 kept switching to the "selfie" mode - useless for capturing aircraft. Curious to know why, and also, can I make my phone use the front facing camera a more usual function?
- 8.9 How can the playback of burst shots taken with the Galaxy S4 be reversed?
- 9 Comments
Open Camera application on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 1The home button is the key located on the lower-middle part of your phone.Go to your home menu by pressing on the "Home" button.Advertisement