Use Burst Mode on a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Thom Nibbelin and 4 others
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. Today I'm going to show you how to take a 3 photo burst using your Panasonic TZ20 Digital Camera.
- 6This is a three photo burst which is very useful for capturing things in motion or for taking 3 very quick photos if you're short of time, you don't have to stop and take three photos individually. For example, if you witness something you that you want to take a quick photo of and it's a bird that's going to fly away soon, then this is very useful for that. I'm going to take a photo of this magnificent cup. I'm going to press the button and it will make several clicks.It's all 2, and we're going to get different results with different things.
- 15You need to play around with this function and see how you can take really interesting 3 photo bursts. If you would like to share some of these then please feel free, you can share the results of your experimentation in the comment section below, we would love to see them. This is how to take 3 burst photos with your Panasonic TZ20 Digital Camera. Thank you for choosing VisiHow.There's actually more light and less definition than in the other set of 3 photos.
Video: Use Burst Mode on a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera
Questions and Answers
How do I turn burst mode off with a Panasonic Lumix?
I do not remember ever putting this in burst mode and now I cannot use my flash. I can't also upload any photos or share them because the file is too big.
To disable the burst mode, press the trash can button ("Q.MENU"). It is usually located to the lower-right of the LCD display.
To make images smaller, follow the instructions below.
- 1After copying the images to your computer, you can use an online tool like http://www.picresize.com/batch.php, where you just add files and download smaller images.Advertisement
- 2Alternatively, just open the folder with images in your File Explorer and select the files you want to resize.
- 3Then, right-click one of the selected files and choose "Send to" and "Mail recipient".
- 4Select "Large" from the drop-down menu.
- 5A mail client will open. Note: you can mail the images to your own e-mail address to open and save them to your smartphone if you want.Click "Attach".
- 6You can highlight the attached images in the mail program and press "Ctrl" + "C" to copy them to the clipboard.
- 7Then, you can open a new folder and paste the images with "Ctrl' + "V".
- 8If you get an error in step 5 that a mail client has not been installed, just press the Windows key.
- 9Type "%temp%".
- 10The images will be the most recent files.Click "Date created" or "Date modified" to sort files by creation date.
- 11You can copy these image files from that temporary folder to a new folder.
- 12Open an image and select "Resize" from editing options. If you are offered resolutions, then select "1280x1024" or "1920x1200" and keep the aspect ratio (this may alter the selected resolution a bit). Then, you can save the image from the options.You can also use a lot of photo editing software like ACDSee.Advertisement
See more questions like this: How do I turn off Burst Mode in Panasonic Lumix TZ80 please?
I have a Panasonic DMC FZ200 and I want to switch off burst mode?
The burst mode is driving me crazy! I keep switching it off but it keeps kicking in and I just don't want it. Seems to trigger in poor light. I have looked at instruction book and can't see where I can switch it off.. I have tried: The instruction book told me to switch off white light setting but I can't work out how to do that or how this affects the burst mode. The burst mode is just annoying!. I think it was caused by: No idea. It didn't do this when I first bought the camera about 3 months ago
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use Burst Mode on a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_Burst_Mode_on_a_Panasonic_Lumix_Digital_Camera
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use Burst Mode on a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_Burst_Mode_on_a_Panasonic_Lumix_Digital_Camera Accessed 25 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use Burst Mode on a Panasonic Lumix Digital Camera." Accessed May 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_Burst_Mode_on_a_Panasonic_Lumix_Digital_Camera.
Categories : Cameras & Photography
Recent edits by: VisiHow, gangadhar078, Carol Lee Loomis