Use Book Cover Settings for Samsung Note 10.1
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, VisiHow
You're watching VisiHow. In this video tutorial, we are going to review "Book cover" settings in "Accessories" on the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition).
- 4In the "Accessories" menu, we locate the last option, "Book cover". It has three different settings. We will find "Automatic unlock", "Daynote", and "Unit":We tap once on "Accessories".
- "Automatic unlock" reads: "Flip the cover open to unlock the screen when secure lock is turned off."
- "Daynote" reads: "Shows a quick note pad with the date, time, weather, your schedule, and drawings when you open the book cover."
- "Unit" reads: "°C".
- 7For the purpose of the tutorial, the screen lock has been turned off. Now, a cover will be used to imitate a book cover. After we remove the cover, the tablet will show the "Daynote" screen instead of the lock screen.Now, we will imitate the book cover to use the "Daynote" and "Automatic unlock" functions.
- 11There will be no green checkmark.To turn off the "Book cover" settings, we uncheck "Automatic unlock".Advertisement
This has been a video tutorial on "Book cover" settings in "Accessories" on the Samsung Note 10.1 (2014 Edition). Thank you for watching VisiHow! Please feel free to leave a comment, question, or suggestion in the space provided below.
Video: Use Book Cover Settings for Samsung Note 10.1
Questions and Answers
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Alexander Avdeev, Grimm