Use Blueberry to Treat Urinary Tract Ailments
Edited by Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo, Christine dela Cruz, Alma, Eng
Studies have shown that consuming blueberry can treat urinary tract ailments as well as give huge health benefits to humans. Are you suffering from bouts of pain coming from your urinary tract ailments? Tired of over-the-counter drugs and therapies that do not seem to work? If you're looking for natural things to ease your pain, then look no further than blueberries.
- 1 Treating Urinary Tract Ailments through Diet
- 2 Blueberry Juice Concentrate
- 3 Tips, Tricks and Warning
- 4 Referencing this Article
- 5 Comments
Treating Urinary Tract Ailments through Diet
When you suffer from urinary tract ailments, you do not always have to go for those drugs that are filled with inorganic chemicals. You do not need to look further and you will be amazed that there are, in fact, a lot of things in your kitchen that can help remedy your condition. If you even get used to consuming these things and make it a habit, you are more likely to have less bouts of urinary tract infection.
- 1The substance, called epicatechin is bioflavonoid, an antioxidant found in cranberries as well as blueberries.Studies have uncovered that blueberries have compounds that is similar to those of cranberries and is also very effective in treating and preventing urinary tract infections.Advertisement
- 2Infection within the urinary system occurs close to the inner wall with the urinary tract due to development involving E. coli along with bacteria, resulting in to the complications for example inflammation or maybe burning experience while urinating.The reason why blueberries are effective in preventing urinary system infections is one of the many crucial blueberry health improvements.Advertisement
- 3If you have the want to drink something in addition to water, consume a a glass of 100% blueberry juice drink every 2-3 hours. Or instead of juice, eat fresh or icy berries as a snack.Blueberry juices and concentrates have been shown to cut back the incidence of UTIs.
Blueberry Juice Concentrate
Things you will Need:
- A large metal strainer.
- 1 potato masher.
- Big plastic container.
- 5 lbs. of fresh, dark blueberries (Darker berries are generally better))
- 8 quarts of stockpot.
- 3 1/2 cups fine granulated sugar.
- 1Shake strainer to combine berries while it is rinsing. Fill stockpot with all the blueberries. The berries must fill the 8-quart stockpot halfway.Rinse blueberries in big metal strainer with a cool water to clear any debris, pesticide or bugs.Advertisement
- 2Cover pot of berries; allow to simmer for approximately 2 hours.Pour cool and purified water on the berries in pot until the berries are down about an inch beneath the water.
- 3Add water to the pot if needed, put only one cup at a time, to avoid scorching the mix.Check repeatedly to ensure that there is enough amount of water in the pot.
- 4The liquid must rise to 3 quarters on the way up. Place your metal strainer on large pot, use the 1-gallon ice cream containers, and carefully pour your stockpot mashed blueberries into strainer.While using potato masher, thoroughly mash all the blueberries in the pot.
- 5The additional extracts liquid in the pulp. The converter should have enough liquid by this time to load a 1-gallon pot. Pour your resulting liquid into your stockpot, and also place your stockpot back again onto your stove.Use masher to help squish blueberries into your strainer.
- 6Let the liquid boil around 2 a few minutes, and then let down the range. Let your liquid neat. Pour liquid into containers of choice before you freeze it. For every 6 ounce of this blueberry juice concentrate, you can make only about two quarts of blueberry juice.Bring to a rolling steam, whilst stirring in the sugar.Advertisement
Warning Signs and Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections
- When you urinate, you may experience extreme pain and a burning sensation that lasts throughout the session, or possibly moments after you're done.
- You may experience more often than not that you usually feel the need to urinate.
- You may possibly have the presence of pus and even blood in your urine.
- Having extreme pain, numbness and cramps generally felt in the lower belly.
- Experiencing an ongoing fever or chills.
- You may discover a rather strong urine order.
- Some cases states pain during sexual intercourse.
- Feeling prolonged nausea, the need to vomit repeatedly, and extreme feeling of discomfort and bodily fatigue.
Some Risk Factors That May Cause Urinary Tract Infections
- A new sexual partner, employing call-girls or having multiple partners.
- Routine usage of prescribed birth control pills, certain contraceptives not limited to diaphragms and spermicides.
- Excessive usage of antibiotics.
- Some urinary tract blockage that might be caused by benign tumors in the organ area.
- A history of UTI's in your family or yours personally, especially if your infection were treated less than 6 months apart.
- More intense or frequent intercourse.
- If you are diagnosed with diabetes.
- Bacteria enter the urine during pregnancy.
- If you have a case of staphylococcus saprophyticus, which is a leading cause of cystisis disease in women.
Tips, Tricks and Warning
- The more clean water you drink, the more likely your system will be clean and you become stronger to fight off infections. Water aids in getting rid of bacteria and other germs in your body. Make sure, however, that you are consuming only clean water. It is usually recommended to consume an equivalent of half of your body weight to be able to flush out toxins.
- Blueberries are effective in stopping urinary tract infections, the main benefit of antioxidants which might be comprised of several grouped vitamins, minerals in addition to enzymes that contain health improving effects about the body. They perform to destroy free radicals preventing damage to the body.
- Remember that a poor diet is also a factor in in the formation of negative free radicals.
- Blueberries get its great healing value from its natural innards and can be quite effective contrary to the common urinary tract infections you currently have. Additionally they can lower your cholesterol levels and could be an anti-aging diet.
- The simple fact is that blueberries effectively assists to lower cholesterol as effectively as any drugs, but without that harmful and negative side effects.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Use Blueberry to Treat Urinary Tract Ailments. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved May 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Use_Blueberry_to_Treat_Urinary_Tract_Ailments
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Use Blueberry to Treat Urinary Tract Ailments." VisiHow, visihow.com/Use_Blueberry_to_Treat_Urinary_Tract_Ailments Accessed 27 May 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Use Blueberry to Treat Urinary Tract Ailments." Accessed May 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Use_Blueberry_to_Treat_Urinary_Tract_Ailments.
Recent edits by: Alma, Christine dela Cruz, Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo