Setup Private Mode in Samsung S5
Edited by Eng
Hi, you are watching VisiHow. Today, we are going to show you how to set up private mode on your Samsung Galaxy S5, or your Android Smartphone. To get started with, go ahead and press the unlock, or power button on your phone.
- 13Set time, now this is a really handy feature, you can have it checked to always, or you can have just a simple time.What's great about this though is in this case from 21:00 to 06:00 every day you will not get any incoming calls, not get any notifications, there will be no alarms, and no timers. Maybe you accidentally set an alarm, maybe you let your child play with the phone and they set an alarm. Either way, you won't have to deal with that.
- 14Next, we are going to go down to our allowed contacts.Now, this is what is great about it. Let's say that you do want to receive a call from your mother or your father or your children, who may be out with their friends. Or your pregnant wife who might be about to give birth, or your business partner, or even your boss. What you can do is you can select allowed contacts.
- 15Now, your allowed contacts can come from all of your contacts.Favourites, groups, custom, etc, etc. We are not going to use all contacts. But you could. What all contacts does, it just says, Hi,, anyone who is listed in your phone as a contact can call you from whatever number. You can set up a favorites list of contacts. You can set up a group, such as say, family. Or, you can customize it.
- 27No one can contact me.OK. So, this is how you get your blocking mode set up and this will let you have privacy late at night, especially if you are someone who works at unusual times, and you don't want people to call you, rather than rely on someone else to not wake you up when you need to sleep. Take care of yourself. Set up blocking mode and you'll have no more problems. Thank you very much for choosing VisiHow, if you have questions or comments, put them in the section below, and we look forward to seeing you in some of our other articles. Have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Use Blocking Mode S5
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5