Use Air View on your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Anonymous and 3 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
- 2 How to Activate Air View on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 3 How to Use Air View on Samsung Galaxy Note3
- 4 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy Note3. You can visit the main reference of the article on how to Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 for a full list of Note3 VisiHow Articles
Air View allows access to some functions of the Samsung Galaxy Note3 just by hovering the S Pen or a finger over the screen. This article will discuss how to use Air View on your Samsung Note3.
How to Activate Air View on Samsung Galaxy Note3
To activate the Air View feature of your Samsung Galaxy Note3, follow these procedures:
- 1Find your way to the home screen.You can either tap on "Back" a few times until you are taken to the home screen, or press on the "Home" button on the lower-middle part of your phone to get to the home screen.Advertisement
- 4On Settings, go to "Controls" and tap on "Air View".
- 6You have successfully learned how to turn on Air View on your Samsung Galaxy Note3.
How to Use Air View on Samsung Galaxy Note3
Performing the gestures listed below will perform Air View actions on your Samsung Galaxy Note3.
- 1Point at an item (without touching it) on your screen using the S Pen or your finger to see a preview of the item's content or view information on a pop-up window.Advertisement
- 3When on a webpage, and you point to an area on it for a few seconds using your finger, Samsung Galaxy Note3 will magnify that area.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : How To Use Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Recent edits by: Dougie-1, Rob, Anonymous