Use Air View on your Samsung Galaxy Note 2
Edited by Shiza Ahmed, Lynn, Eng, Rob
Samsung Galaxy Note2 is packed with a lot of features that are rarely be seen in other Android mobiles. It's stylus, also known as the S-Pen, brought a whole new level of writing notes on the mobiles along with this, the most famous feature of Galaxy Note2, Air View. Air View can only be used with the help of the S-Pen. Air View is basically a thumbnail of the whole folder or images, containing the details about it or them. Air View can be used on some supported apps, but only if you are using official ROM. Many custom ROMs offer the compatibility with the S-Pen, but you should generally use it on official firmware.
- 3Do not press the button on the S-Pen, just in case.
- 6For yet another example, open "Messages" hover the S-pen over any message.The whole message will be displayed in front of you without even opening it.Advertisement
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Do not press the button on S-pen while hovering, as it might take a screenshot.
- Do not press the button of S-Pen while hovering left or right, otherwise it will minimize to the home screen or app menu.
- The S-Pen nib is sensitive, so use it with care.
Questions and Answers
Can I mirror my Note2 though my PlayStation 3 wireless?
I do not have a smart TV yet and would like to know if there was a way to mirror my phone though my PlayStation 3
The act of screen mirroring means to show the devices screen on or through another device and with your PS3 this option is not available for you to perform. Instead you can in fact use a number of applications or chords to in fact play your movies or use your photos on the device.
The applications will allow you to be able to watch your Note2 videos online as well as view your pictures on the device for viewing purposes. I will give you the different number of applications you can use in order to play or view your videos/pictures on a PS3:
The application flipps can be downloaded from the link that I will provide below for use
1. Go to this link
2. Click on the Install link
3. Install the application to your device
4. Open up the application
5. Enter your information (optional) or continue through to where it seeks or looks for your devices
6. Ensure your PS3 is on and in network settings your PS3 is set to discover mode in your network options
7. Once your PS3 finds your phone on the application choose either a video on the app/phone and before viewing select the PS3 to watch your videos on your console
8. When choosing a video from your gallery, choose the video>>>click on the share button>>choose flipps and the video will load on your TV screen through your PS3
Here is video on using the application as well as using the HDMI chord to view your videos:
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Lynn, Shiza Ahmed