Edited by Eng
Thank you for your interest in our VisiHow and being part of our community willing to contribute, you must be here because you were in our Spell Checker tool.
Please find below a brief instruction on how to effectively work and use our VisiHow Spell Checker.
- 1Go to our Spell Checker tool.Advertisement
- 2The word in question (could be misspelled) will be marked in RED, besides it there is a small (?), clicking on it, will trigger a Google search for the marked word.This is a very helpful feature for you can get positive information on the word if you are not certain. Due to vast web usage, a lot of words are being added as correct words that are not in the standard dictionary.Advertisement
- 3Main three buttons to use while correcting a word are buttons we numbered 1,2,3 in the following screenshot
- Use button 1, labeled 'Yes, I'll fix' to edit and correct the misspelled RED marked word.
- If you click on 'Yes, I'll fix', you can now edit the word,
- Use button 2, labeled 'Not Sure' to skip this marked word to another word.
- Use button 3, labeled 'No, it's correct' to list that word as correctly spelled.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Help