Unmount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2
Edited by Train Wreck, Eng, VisiHow, Anonymous
Removing the SD card from your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 can sometimes be a bit challenging. However, it's not necessarily the physical removal process that's difficult, though it can also be a problem. It's actually the process of mounting and un-mounting the SD card that generally tends to confuse people. Mounting is what's done when you are enabling or turning on the SD card, and un-mounting is what happens when you want to turn off the SD card. More importantly, it's what happens when you're going to remove the SD card. In this tutorial we will discuss the process of unmounting an SD card in your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2. If you need assistance in mounting an SD card, then make sure you follow the linked tutorial here. For everyone else read on to see how you can unmount your SD card and remove it.
Access the Storage Menu
- 5Proceed to the next section to unmount your SD card.
Unmount Your microSD Card
- 6You may now remove the SD card, which we discuss in our tutorial on how to remove an SD card from your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.Advertisement
Additional Tips and Suggestions
- Remember that you need to have a microSD card inserted and mounted in order to unmount it.
- If your SD card is damaged, you may not be able to see it. If you can't see it, then you won't be able to unmount it.
- If you have problems, make sure your SD card has been inserted properly. Sometimes simply removing it and putting it back in can fix the problem.
See other tutorials on Galaxy Tab S2: Download and Install ES File Explorer on a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Insert Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Remove Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from Memory Card to System Memory for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Move Apps from System Memory to Memory Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check if a Samsung Charger or Cable Is Original, Move Images from Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 to SD Card, Move Images from SD Card to Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Mount SD Card for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, Check Android Storage for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, and Encrypt SD Card on Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Eng, Train Wreck