Unlock an Android Device with the Paid Screen Lock Bypass Pro App
Edited by Grimm, sepideh, ragland, Mr Vee and 15 others
- 1 Follow These Steps to Unlock Your Android Device
- 2 Tips and Suggestions on Using Screen Lock Bypass Pro
- 3 Questions and Answers on Locked Android Devices
- 3.1 I forgot my Google account and password. So my Android phone is now locked, and all it shows is email and password?
- 3.2 How can I unlock my Android device? It is a Galaxy S4?
- 3.3 I want to unlock my Android device?
- 3.4 How to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note2 10.1?
- 3.5 How can I unlock my HTC one SV security lock pattern without a Google account or the debugging on?
- 3.6 How can I unlock my itel it1451?
- 3.7 Unlock Micromix106 forget password?
- 3.8 I cannot unlock ASUS ZE520KL, and don't understand how to load your App into the phone?
- 4 Comments
Follow These Steps to Unlock Your Android Device
This is not guaranteed to work on all Android devices, but it does work on most of them.
If you are stuck trying to unlock an Android device and are unable to, you can download the Screen Lock Bypass Pro App. At the time of this writing, the app is about $4.20, however, it is not guaranteed to work. If you elect to download and use this app to unlock your locked Android device, understand that while it works for most people, some have not been able to unlock their Android devices with it. With that in mind, most of the users who have tried this app succeeded in getting it to work for them.
The app works by allowing you to bypass your Android device lock screen, and then remove or reset your PIN, lock pattern, or screen lock password. You will not need to root your device, and you will not need to perform a factory reset of your Android phone or tablet.
Your Android device must be registered to your Google Account and have the internet enabled to do this!
Follow these steps:
- 1Remove your device charger.Advertisement
- 3Using the Android Market, download and install Screen Lock Bypass Pro.
- 4Wait for the application to finish installing.
- 6This will activate Screen Lock Bypass Pro, and you will see an 'Activate' button.
Tips and Suggestions on Using Screen Lock Bypass Pro
If you have problems, please reference these Tips and Suggestions.
- Certain newer devices won't detect your charger being unplugged or plugged in. To bypass this, you can turn off your device and turn it back on, or remove your battery, and then put it back in. This should activate Screen Lock Bypass Pro, as described in Step 5 above.
- Some versions of Android are not compatible with this App, and unfortunately will not allow it to work.
- Certain devices with custom types of lock screens will also not allow the lock screens to be bypassed.
- Once you have unlocked your device, you can easily uninstall Screen Lock Bypass Pro. Just use Android as you would normally to uninstall any other application, or use the application option to 'Uninstall' it.
- Additional support can be obtained by contacting the developer directly.
VisiHow has no affiliation with this application or its developer. Information provided in this guide is for informational purposes only, and is given in the hopes that it will help you regain access to your device when other methods, such as those discussed in how to unlock a locked Android device when you've forgotten your password, PIN, or lock pattern have failed to work for you.
Questions and Answers on Locked Android Devices
I forgot my Google account and password. So my Android phone is now locked, and all it shows is email and password?
I don't remember my Google account or password. Now my mobile phone is locked, and just showing me the email and password. What can I do?
If you have locked your mobile phone because of too many pattern attempts, or due to entering the incorrect PIN or password, you can regain access in most cases. The only requirement is that you're running Android, and you still have access to your phone.
Please reference the above article, and follow the last link in the Tips and Suggestions section, for how to unlock your Android device. That article has an overview lets you select the problem you're having, and then jump to that section of the guide for steps to solve your problem. These steps can help to unlock any mobile phones or tablets running Android, like the Google Nexus, HTC One, Motorola Droid, Samsung Galaxy, Sony Xperia, and more.
How can I unlock my Android device? It is a Galaxy S4?
Previous morning I unlocked my device and it worked. Then, after an hour, it just said "incorrect password" and I could not get in. Can you help me? Thanks a lot.
If your Samsung Galaxy S4 has internet connectivity, then you can unlock your phone using the app discussed in this guide. However, it sounds like you do not need to use this application, and can instead use more traditional methods of unlocking your phone. Just scroll up the page a little to the "Tips and Suggestions" section, and you'll find a link to "how to unlock a locked Android device when you've forgotten your password, PIN, or lock pattern". That link will take you to a guide where you'll be able to try alternate methods to unlock your Android phone.
I want to unlock my Android device?
I don't have an Internet connection on my phone, and I can't log in using my Google Account.
Without an internet connection or the ability to log in with your Google Account, you may end up needing to perform a Hard Reset. If you are using a Samsung Galaxy S5, you might be able to get back into the phone in Safe Mode. If not, plug your phone into your computer, and see if it lets you view the information stored on the SD card or on the phone. Depending on the version of Android you are running, you may be able to see these items.
If you can see them, then make a backup of your documents, files, music, photos, and videos while you are there, just in case you later end up needing to perform a Factory Reset. Once you've done that, see if you're able to access the device through the Google Play Store. If you are, then that's a good sign. You should be able to try and get into the device with your Google Recovery Account, using your PC.
Just above this Q&A section, you'll find a section of tips and tricks. The last item is a link describing how to unlock your locked Android device. Follow that link for additional tips and tricks that may work to help you unlock your locked Android phone, and regain access to your apps and information.
Also, keep in mind that different devices, like the Samsung Galaxy Tab, the Google Nexus, or the Sony Xperia will also behave in slightly different ways due to minor differences in their custom OS versions.
How to unlock a Samsung Galaxy Note2 10.1?
I have a Galaxy Note2 10.1 which was being used by my late mother at School. So the School gave me the Tablet to use, but when I switched it on, it had an unlock pattern of which I attempted many times. It failed and sent me to the Google account and password page. I did not know which Google Account my late mum used, or her password. Now I need help with unlocking the Tablet.
We can appreciate your need to regain access to your device and are sorry for your loss. In the event you have access to her Google accounts, you should be able to reset her details using the Google Account Recovery tool.
Alternatively, if you have an internet connection on her Samsung Galaxy Note2, even if that connection requires going back to the school to connect, or reactivating a data plan on the phone, you can use the Screen Lock Bypass Pro method. Just scroll up, and follow the steps to install and activate it.
However, if you are unable to connect to the internet, you can scroll up to just above this Q&A section for a link to our password recovery page, although without an internet connection it's unlikely that you'll be able to reset the tab. In that case, you'll probably need to perform a Factory Reset. You can find a link to that process in the opening paragraphs of this article. Just make sure to read the full linked article, and backup your data before performing a Factory Reset.
How can I unlock my HTC one SV security lock pattern without a Google account or the debugging on?
Can I unlock my phone without a Gmail account or the debugging on?
The short answer is that you will probably not be able to unlock your phone, and will need to perform a Factory Reset. The long answer is that to unlock the security lock pattern on your HTC One SV, you will need to perform one of two actions (and test the third option just in case):
- 1You can use the links and information provided earlier in this article to confirm that the Screen Lock Pro app will work to unlock your phone.If you have internet access on your phone:
- 2You will need to perform a Factory Reset of your HTC One, as there is no other method to unlock it when you don't have ADB access or access to the Google Account Recovery tool. Please scroll up to the earlier sections of this VisiHow guide, where we link to our Factory Reset article.If you do not have internet access, or Screen Lock Pro won't work:
- 3As an added step, you should still attempt to see if any syncing or other connection to Google services, such as the Google Play Store, have caused your phone to be associated with your account, in which case you may be able to get the Google Recovery option to work.Advertisement
See more questions like this: Pattern lock colors x55 help me
How can I unlock my itel it1451?
My daughter entered the wrong pattern several times, and now the screen is blocked.
You can reset the pattern of any itel it1400 series smartphone the same way you would reset the pattern lock on any other Android phone. Just visit the Google Account Recovery Portal, enter in the information requested until you have established yourself as the owner of the phone, and then Google will remotely reset your device password. Once that's completed, you'll need to set a new password, at which point your phone access will be restored.
Should you be unable to get the Google Account Recovery tool to work for you, please follow the steps in our guide on how to factory reset your iTel it1400 Series Android Phone. Note that the references in that guide to pressing the power button to select options specifically refers to a quick press of the power button. This is different than other instructions, where you will be asked to press and hold the power button.
If you need additional help, please let us know in the questions section.
Unlock Micromix106 forget password?
I forgot my phone number lock, how to fix this. My phone is Micromax 106. I have tried: I changed number lock on my phone, later I tried to open but I can't open this
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
I cannot unlock ASUS ZE520KL, and don't understand how to load your App into the phone?
How can I load the app into the phone (ASUS ZE520KL), when connected to a PC through a USB cable I am able to see on the PC, only following ASUS ZenUI PC Suite and nothing else. Any attempt to download to the phone using ShareLink from PC Suite fails since the same should be installed and executed on the phone (receipt of incoming file confirmed from the phone). Should I just try to send the app by computer to K? Thanks a lot. Best regards. Petro. It is not exactly covered how to load the app into the phone (not mentioned that the PC and phone must be connected by USB cable and where to load the app). I have tried: I did not start the procedure because I don't understand it (doubt that I can load the app to the phone). I think it was caused by: Scarce description of the procedure - simple load the app to the phone caused a lot of questions described by me earlier
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
See more questions like this: Unlock my Vodafone VF685 PHONE?
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: complex, Petro1253, ak maths