Understand the Gem Store in Clash of Clans
Edited by Grimm, Leomar Umpad, Eng, Jen M and 1 other
Hi, you're watching VisiHow and this is part of our on-going Clash of Clans tutorial. We have an article on how to install the game and get your first village setup. Now, we're going to show you the basic items of the shop when you first start out as a new player. I'll explain each one briefly and let you know which ones are more important, which ones are less important - and how and why.
- 3However bear in mind that, especially in the early game, buying gems is usually a waste. The only time where gems become particular valuable are in the late game or you are in one of the special periods like Christmas where you can do a lot with 1 gem or 10 gems as supposed to the usual several hundred.If you have some money to spend and you want to buy gems - by all means, buy some gems.
- 6These are all instant. Any of these that you have the money to buy and meet the standard score - you can buy them. Some of them do cost gems, the extra special ones, like the pirate flags. If you are at that point in the game where you have nothing else to do then certainly spend your money on those things otherwise you may want to try to avoid that.These are your decorations.
- 8We have the current maximum army camp. We can build one more barracks which are always a good things to do. The barracks lets you create your troops faster - the faster you get troops, the more you can attack. As you get to a higher level you will get your Archer Queen, your Barbarian King, Dark Barracks - these are other troops that let you do special attacks and special damages.These are our different army things.
- 10As you can see we have 1 of 2 cannons, you have an Archer Tower and you have walls - you can get 25 walls. The walls, actually, are not that important. However, what you need to do as you go through the game is improve each thing all the way up through this entire list until you're at the maximum that you can have for that before increasing your Town Hall level. The higher your town level is, the more you can get when you attack - if all the other stuff are high. If all of your other stuff is low and you just maxed out your Town Hall level, you actually receive a penalty when attacking in terms of how much gold and gems you take.Defenses protect your village.
- 12Some people do. Occasionally they are very cheap. You've got a one-day shield, a two-day shield, and a one-week shield. When you use certain shields, there are cool downs. As you can see there are 5 days cool down on the first one, a 10-day cool down, and a 35-day cool down. When you buy a shield, no one can attack you. You can still attack people but if you attack someone, it breaks the shield. There's no point in buying them unless you plan on not attacking people. Sometimes people choose to buy shields to save gold and build up their defenses. That's entirely up to you.I, personally, never use shields.
- 23As you can see, there's an option for some resource costs. As I said before, if you remove fix objects like stones, they don't come back. Any trees that you remove will come back. Sometimes you can find special bonus like a bag full of gems under a bark of the tree. It's always best to remove your trees and greenery first because those are the ones that would come back.You need a free builder.
- 24Have a great day and we look forward to seeing you in one of our future videos.Thanks for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Understand the Gem Store in Clash of Clans
Questions and Answers
What are the gem costs in Australian Dollars?
I'm in the UK with GDP and a friend whats a Google play card as a birthday present. What is the Gem amounts in the Australian Dollar format if you know? Thanks, Simon
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Understand the Gem Store in Clash of Clans. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Apr 24, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Understand_the_Gem_Store_in_Clash_of_Clans
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Understand the Gem Store in Clash of Clans." VisiHow, visihow.com/Understand_the_Gem_Store_in_Clash_of_Clans Accessed 24 Apr 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Understand the Gem Store in Clash of Clans." Accessed Apr 24, 2017. http://visihow.com/Understand_the_Gem_Store_in_Clash_of_Clans.
Categories : Clash of Clans
Recent edits by: Jen M, Eng, Leomar Umpad