Edited by Alma, mwauranw, Dougie, Sahil Krishan and 6 others
Questions and Answers
Locked Samsung Galaxy S3 phone?
My phone is locked due to many pattern attempts and I cannot remember my Google credentials.
Even though your Samsung Galaxy S3 is pattern locked, you can still open it by using your Google account. To do this, you'll need to have access to your Google account, and be connected to the Internet. Then you can use the tool Google has designed for account recovery.
If you are connected to the internet, follow the steps below to reset your Google account password:
- 1On your PC desktop, open a web browser.
- 3Select 'I don't know my password'.
- 4Enter your Gmail address.
- 5Click on the 'Continue' button.
- 6Follow the steps provided by Google to reset your password.
- 7Once you finish those steps, you'll be able to enter a new password for your account.
- 8Your account should now be accessible.
You can now take the following steps to unlock your phone:
- 1On your phone lock screen, tap on 'Forgot Password?'.
- 2Enter your Google account address and password.
- 3Follow the Google instructions to unlock your phone.
- 4Once the steps are completed, your Galaxy S3 will be unlocked.
- 5Your device should now be unlocked.
If you're still unable to unlock the phone, you can try the other methods of unlocking an Android device discussed in our main guide. You can reach this guide by clicking on the title of this Q&A page, or the link below the article summary.
My sister had this phone Galaxy Core Prime?
I got it from her and it had a lock pattern code and so I went ahead and did a full hard factory reset and it's asking me for a Google account and password
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How do I enter my phone again
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: vc, Raimund, MAlShareef