Edited by Anusree, Eng, heavydeddy, Maria and 4 others
Questions and Answers
Unable to move videos taken in Samsung j7 to my PC?
I am not able to the see the videos taken in Samsung j7 when connected to my PC
- 1Connect your Samsung J7 to the PC.
- 2Swipe down to open the menu screen on your Samsung device.
- 3A notification will be there asking how the USB connection should be used.
- 4Even though the files are stored in Gallery. This is called PTP/MTP. PTP is the camera and MTP is the media.Select Media and not the camera.
- 5The videos will be stored in the Camera>DCIM folder within Windows Explorer.
If this does not work then you may not have the proper codec to do this. There are codec programs you can use on the PC.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Hi, when I transfer movies, videos, from my Galaxy S4 to a Windows desktop, the sound never plays
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: Kushal, Alma, yadutoshu