Tweet Photos Directly from Gallery with Twitter on HTC One M8
Edited by Thor, Amanda, Eng
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to tweet a photo direct from the Gallery application on an HTC One M8.
- 4Find the Gallery application.Here, it is located on the left-hand side, second from the top. The icon's photo looks like yellow sand dunes and underneath is the word "Gallery". Press down on this icon and it will allow us to enter the application. What we want to do in this video is to show you how to tweet a photo directly from this application. To do that, you must first make sure that you have synced your Twitter account to the HTC One M8. If you have not done this, there is a video tutorial on this subject where we guide you through that process.
- 8Alternatively, use the icon at the top of the screen that looks like a white circle with two arrows coming out of it.We will see this icon in different places in this application. It is the share icon. Pressing down on this will also open the "Share via" menu. We can use this method or the first method.
- 9Scroll down and press the "Tweet" icon.It is the Twitter icon that says "Tweet" below it. There are actually two Twitter icons here. One is to send a direct message, which is more of a personal message to somebody. The "Tweet" option allows us to tweet it to the universe. Pressing down on the "Tweet" icon will allow us to select a single item.
- 13We have successfully tweeted the photo.There is now a Twitter icon in the top left-hand corner of the screen that confirms success. We can also drag downwards from the top to check for the notification that the photo was tweeted successfully. In our case, the notification isn't there yet, but the symbol that was there at the top indicates that the notification was there and it was successfully tweeted.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to tweet a photo directly from the Gallery application on an HTC One M8.If you have any questions or comments about this video, or about the process that you have seen in this video, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you.Advertisement
Video: Tweet Photos Directly from Gallery with Twitter on HTC One M8
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Tweet Photos Directly from Gallery with Twitter on HTC One M8. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 25, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Tweet_Photos_Directly_from_Gallery_with_Twitter_on_HTC_One_M8
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Tweet Photos Directly from Gallery with Twitter on HTC One M8." VisiHow, visihow.com/Tweet_Photos_Directly_from_Gallery_with_Twitter_on_HTC_One_M8 Accessed 25 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Tweet Photos Directly from Gallery with Twitter on HTC One M8." Accessed Mar 25, 2017. http://visihow.com/Tweet_Photos_Directly_from_Gallery_with_Twitter_on_HTC_One_M8.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Amanda, Thor