Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Melissa Rae, Jen M, Crystal and 3 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn the flash on or off when using the Lumia camera on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 5The screen will say "flash auto", "flash off" or "flash on", depending on how many times it is pressed. The "flash auto" setting allows the camera to determine whether or not there is enough light, or if it needs to use the flash.Press the flash icon, which is a lightning bolt located at the top of the menu.
- 9If you have any questions, comments or queries about this video or about the application itself, please leave them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes the tutorial on how to turn the flash on, off or to auto when using the Lumia camera on a Microsoft Lumia 535.Advertisement
Video: Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How can I open the cmaera on Nokia Lumia 535?
When I open Lumia camera it turn off and returns me to the home page
There might be a software conflict with the Camera application that you are using. To resolve the problem, you can
- uninstall recent applications one by one. There might be something like a flashlight application that uses the camera flash and interferes with the application, crashing it to the home screen. To uninstall applications, press the home button, tap on "Settings", "Applications", "Manage Applications", and "All". Tap on applications you want to uninstall. Tap on "Uninstall". Retry launching the Camera application. If it crashes, uninstall the next one.
- install a third-party camera application like Lumia Camera.
- back up your data and hard-reset your phone.
- To back up your data, use the Microsoft tutorial  or press the home button, drag down the notification panel from the top. Tap on "ALL SETTINGS". Tap "backup". Tap on each option, turn on "Settings backup" in each of them, and tap on "back up now".
- Hard-resetting your phone will erase all of the data on it. Follow our Restore Factory Settings on Your Microsoft Lumia 535 tutorial to hard-reset your phone.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535. (2016). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Turn_the_Camera_Flash_On_or_Off_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535." VisiHow, visihow.com/Turn_the_Camera_Flash_On_or_Off_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535 Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Turn the Camera Flash On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Turn_the_Camera_Flash_On_or_Off_on_Microsoft_Lumia_535.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, matthijs, Crystal