Turn OFF Auto Correct Feature in Samsung Galaxy S5
Edited by Eng
You are watching VisiHow, today we are going to teach you how to turn off auto-correct on your Samsung Galaxy S5. You can also turn it on if you'd like to.
- 8Now I can tap on Auto Replacement.Auto Replacement is the AutoCorrect; it simply corrects your words to what it thinks you want it to say. Now this can be a very annoying thing especially if you type different words, or you're not exactly sure how a particular word may be spelt in a different language. You can set this up for each keyboard. As you can see we have English set up, we have the Georgian script, and we have the Russian script. Now this will let you complete or replaces the word you are typing with the most probable word when you tap the space bar or a punctuation mark. There are times again where you may want this but as a general rule most people don't like it.
- 17You can scroll down through the settings panel until you reach the System option and then you will see a letter "A" inside a white square box in a gray circle, Language, and Input.A single tap on that will bring you to the Language and Input menu where you will have the full Language and Input option.
- 20There's another way we can access this, press the home button again to go back to the home screen.Tap on the recent apps/menu button, close the Settings app again. Tap back to get back to the home screen, and now we can swipe down on our notifications panel. We can tap the Settings icon on the top.
- 25To get back to your home screen press the oval shape home button at the bottom of your phone.The Single press takes you back to the home screen and from here you could do pretty much anything else you'd like to do with your phone. Thanks for choosing VisiHow. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions of your own, please let us know in the section below. Thank you for choosing us and have a great day.Advertisement
Video: Turn OFF Auto Correct Feature in Samsung Galaxy S5
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5