Turn android device into a wireless keyboard and mouse
Edited by Ephraim, Lynn, Joely, Eng and 2 others
This article will explain how you can turn your Android device into a wireless keyboard and mouse for your computer. In the age of Android, there are things we can do with these devices that make some of what we do in everyday life much easier as well as save us money in the process. Utilizing your Android device as a keyboard and mouse will add an extra bit of ease to some of your daily operations. Follow the steps below in order to successfully transform your Android device into an official wireless attachment for your computer.
- 1Download the application called WiFi Mouse (free version) onto your device, and also your computer.If you would like to download the pro version, you can choose that application instead. Both are available on this website - www.wifimouse.necta.us.Advertisement
- 2Choose file suited to the operating system of your computer, whether it is a Mac, Windows or Linux operating system.You can also simply download WiFi Mouse directly to your Android device by utilizing the Android Play Store instead of downloading the application to your computer and then onto your device.Advertisement
- 3After you have downloaded the application to your computer, you will need to extract the file that has been downloaded by utilizing the file extracting software on your computer.The type of file extractor you want to use is simply up to you, but you will need to use a file extractor in order to open up the file completely for use.
- 4After the application has been fully installed, go to your task bar and click "Show Hidden Applications" in order to bring your application up on your computer screen, then right-click on it and select "Auto Run".
- 5Go to your Android device and open up your WiFi Mouse application.Select "Auto Connect" in order to pair your Android device to your computer WiFi Mouse application to use your mouse fully in order to perform tasks.
- 6Use your finger to properly move your mouse cursor around the screen for use on your computer also.Just like with your regular mouse you simply need to double click on your Android screen in order to select things on your computer screen from the device.
- 7Click on the arrow pointing downward on your Android device, underneath the mouse area, in order to open up the keyboard option for you to type in your desired text from the Android device onto your computer, as it now acts as a full keyboard to your computer device.Advertisement
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Charmed, Eng, Joely