Turn Your Black Dress Into a Unique Party Dress
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, Lynn, Nlangster, Eng
Wouldn't you like to look your best in any party you are attending? If so, then get that black dress out of your closet now and be the center of attention (or envy maybe by some girls). But why black? Ever wondered why black dresses have become the favorite for parties and many other formal and special occasions? This is because you can pair them with almost anything without the worries of getting a mismatch. With this, black has become the universal color. But being classy and elegant does not at all mean you need to spend a fortune on a dress. With a few of the right accessories and a little "updating", you can turn your simple black dress into a classy one.
- 5If you don't feel like you want to top your dress with a cardigan, maybe a pretty shawl can help you achieve a unique party look. Make a statement too with a scarf or a wrap draped around your neck. It creates a sexy yet elegant effect with your outfit.Top it with a houndstooth shawl.
- 6Remember that any party dress will always be perfect with the right hairstyle and footwear.Be sure you are not too busy working on your dress.
Choosing the Right Dress for Your Body Type
Spending so much time shopping for that right party dress is not enough. if you want to look good, don't just settle for a pretty dress. Go for one that will perfectly complement your body type. The right dress for the right body shape - what else would be the result? A perfect and stunning YOU.
- 1If you are a pear, (characterized by wider waist but smaller shoulders), a halter dress will just be perfect for you. This will highlight one of your best features which is the shoulders. Halters create an illusion of a perfect triangular shape, making the hips look smaller too.Pear shape.Advertisement
- 4A rectangle shape (masculine body shape, straight, lacks curves and definition) can be enhanced with flared dresses. This can help create an illusion of defined waist. Dresses with halter necks or medium-neckline will be a good dress idea for a rectangle. Dresses that need belts are no-nos.Rectangle.Advertisement
- Don't get overdressed. While it is good to dress up, overdressing is a big no-no. When you are invited to a party. Make sure that you dress properly in accordance to the gathering, but not more than the host (if you are one among the guests). Be modest enough to let her shine at a party she threw
- Accessorize properly. Putting on accessories sometimes will only ruin your look. Yes, even a wrong choker will put all your effort to waste.
- Don't forget to always carry with you, your confidence. Confidence can make you more attractive, and even a standout. Be ready to catch everyone's attention.
Referencing this Article
If you need to reference this article in your work, you can copy-paste the following depending on your required format:
APA (American Psychological Association)
Turn Your Black Dress Into a Unique Party Dress. (2015). In VisiHow. Retrieved Mar 27, 2017, from http://visihow.com/Turn_Your_Black_Dress_Into_a_Unique_Party_Dress
MLA (Modern Language Association) "Turn Your Black Dress Into a Unique Party Dress." VisiHow, visihow.com/Turn_Your_Black_Dress_Into_a_Unique_Party_Dress Accessed 27 Mar 2017.
Chicago / Turabian VisiHow.com. "Turn Your Black Dress Into a Unique Party Dress." Accessed Mar 27, 2017. http://visihow.com/Turn_Your_Black_Dress_Into_a_Unique_Party_Dress.
Categories : Fashion
Recent edits by: Nlangster, Lynn, Maria Sharon Ubando