Turn Viber Data Collection On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Crystal, Eng, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. This is a tutorial on how to turn on and off the option to allow 'Viber' to anonymously collect your data when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the 'Viber' tile.It has a purple background, and in the middle is the Viber logo. This is a white speech bubble with a white phone inside. If Viber has not been pinned to the home screen, swipe left to find it in the Apps menu. Once Viber has been located, press down on it, and this will allow us to enter the application.
- 4In the application, we need to go to the 'settings' menu.To do that, press the 3 white dots in the bottom right corner. This will bring up the menu. It doesn't matter if we are in 'calls', 'chats' or 'contacts', the icon will always be there. The only difference is that some sections have more options in the menu.
- 7The 3rd option from the top says 'collect analytics data, the data is being collected anonymously to help us improve Viber'.It is collecting information on how you use the application and who you talk to. It's anonymous so yours and other peoples names are not collected, but, still, your movement and everything you do is recorded in order to help Viber. If you're happy with this, you can leave the function on. If you're not happy with this, you can turn it off. If it's on, it will say 'On' on the left, and the switch to the right will be filled with purple.
- 9This concludes the tutorial on how to turn on and off the option to allow 'Viber' to anonymously collect your data when using the Microsoft Lumia 535.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below, and we will answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow.Advertisement
Video: Turn Viber Data Collection On or Off on Microsoft Lumia 535
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.