Turn Skype High Contrast Dark Background On or Off with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Rushell, Eng, Howard Turpin and 1 other
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to switch the high contrast, or dark background, On or Off in the Skype application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 19If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the application itself, then please them in the comment section below, and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.This concludes our tutorial on how to switch the high contrast (dark background) on and off in the Skype application when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
Video: Turn Skype High Contrast Dark Background On or Off with Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
How do I turn the high contrast mode on Skype for Windows?
We have a new employee who is sight-impaired and needs to view everything using high contrast - how do I turn this on for Skype on Windows for him to use on his desktop?. I have tried: Going through the Options Menu, Right clicking, Turning the underlying Windows to high contrast
Skype does not provide this functionality on a desktop computer from within its menu. You will need to change the contrast in Windows to add accessibility features to Skype.
- 1Press the Windows key.
- 2Type "ease of access center" and press "Enter".
- 3Click "Make the computer easier to see".
- 4Click "Choose a High Contrast theme" at the top.
- 5Under "Basic and High Contrast Themes", select the best theme.
- 6Close the window.
- 7You can check "Turn on or off High Contrast when left Alt + left SHIFT + PRINT SCREEN are pressed" and "Turn on Magnifier".
- 8You can click "Change the size of text and icons" too.
- 9You can pick "Large", for example.
- 10Your employee can now work in Skype.Advertisement