Turn On or Off the Louder Ring Volume When the HTC One M8 is in a Bag or Pocket
Edited by Thor, nitid, Jen M, Anonymous
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to turn on or off the option for the HTC One M8 to ring louder when it is in a bag or pocket.
- 13We are looking for "Pocket mode." It says, "Pocket mode - Ring louder when phone is in a pocket or bag".What this option does is it allows the phone to ring louder when it knows it is in a confined or enclosed space like a pocket or bag where the sound will be muffled, and it will be more difficult to hear it. It's a very useful option to have turned on because it obviously allows our phones to make a bigger effort to communicate and to let us know that somebody is trying to contact us.
- 15If we don't want this option to be selected, we can it turn it off.We may find that it is unnecessary if we can hear the phone easily enough, and it just makes the phone much louder than we want. If we don't want that, then we can turn this option off by pressing down on the green square, and the checkmark will disappear.
- 16Now, if we don't often put our phone in a bag, and the phone is always with us, we probably don't need this option on.Having it off will save some battery as well. If, however, we do want the HTC One M8 to ring louder when it is in a pocket or bag, then press down on the checkbox to activate this option.
- 17This concludes our tutorial on how to turn on or off the option for the HTC One M8 to ring louder when it is in a bag or pocket.If you have any questions or comments about this video or about the process seen in this video please leave them in the comments section below and we shall answer them. Thank you for watching VisiHow. Goodbye.Advertisement
Video: Turn On or Off the Louder Ring Volume When the HTC One M8 is in a Bag or Pocket
- If you have problems with any of these steps, ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : HTC
Recent edits by: Jen M, nitid, Thor